SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Bobette wrote:One of the girls is going to slip up on SM and say something incriminating at this rate IMO.  It's only a matter of time.  They seem to be totally taking the p!ss and caring less and less about what they post...

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 KNKcgVr
notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 ACNamTG
Source

Stay vigilant everyone - the truth is out there.

This is gold! I'm dead laugh out loud I'm loving these girls and the friendship they have on sm. They seem closer than the girls on Richies season jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bumbleguild Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Glow by Becca just regrammed Elise's photo, don't know if that's important or not.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud That's too funny! The contestants all seem quite annoyed/frustrated with the SM control they are under. I def think one of them is going to spill and cross the line and all mayhem will break out. I'll just be here watching it all go down if so 

2pop

They really should have kept the girls' SM accounts on private till after the finale IMO.  They're playing with fire letting them post like this.  It's almost like a whole separate show seeing what is posted each week and who comments what on which pic.  

Whoever's monitoring them must be scared to go to sleep at night in case someone posts an accidental (or not so accidental) spoiler.  Don't worry TPTB, we'll keep and eye on them for you and I'm sure DM will spread the good word if anyone slips up.  

Sleep Well! :stirthepot
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:49 pm

The timing of this DM article is suspicious to me in light of the forthcoming overnight date and the SC's of Elora potentially placing her on that date.  Establishing her sexual prowess so the audience makes assumptions about what happens overnight, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4783646/Elora-Murger-licks-man-s-torso-groped-woman.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Hmmm, could be...

I guess I missed when elora told matty she'd been in a relationship with a woman in her teens? Unless they confused her with nat?

Last edited by Billysmom on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:51 am

Timing is definitely suss! I must say though, she still looks the same. Hasn't aged a bit. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:56 am

Billysmom wrote:Hmmm, could be...

I guess I missed when leora told matty she'd been in a relationship with a woman in her teens? Unless they confused her with nat?

As far as I know it hasn't been shown on TV Elora telling Matty about her past relationship with a woman.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:10 am

Storybook wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Hmmm, could be...

I guess I missed when leora told matty she'd been in a relationship with a woman in her teens? Unless they confused her with nat?

As far as I know it hasn't been shown on TV Elora telling Matty about her past relationship with a woman.

I agree - this wasn't aired.  IMO Daily Mail are getting confused between what's been shown on TV, what they know but aren't meant to let on they know, and what they've completely made up.  Perhaps they should draw up some kind of spreadsheet? Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:20 am

Another moment not aired - Elora and Matty in the secret garden.  People are getting really annoyed in IG comments about all the good stuff we're missing out on, and having the girls post pics of the cut scenes on social media just feels like they're rubbing our noses in it, IMO.  It seems to me the whole 'crafted social media' aspect this season has totally backfired on TPTB already.

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 TSQTcTR
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:32 am

The fact that they showed Laura's secret garden scene and no one else's (I know they showed Lisa's because it was the first one but after that) is suss to me. If you wanted to hide the fact that she was F1 you could easily have showed Elora's.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:06 am

I have a feeling that I'm going to like Elise more and more as the show goes on. I absolutely loved her fishing initiative and clearly Matty did too, plus the SCs of her and Matty's SD look like so much fun with a clear connection.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:52 am

ssin0547 wrote:The fact that they showed Laura's secret garden scene and no one else's (I know they showed Lisa's because it was the first one but after that) is suss to me. If you wanted to hide the fact that she was F1 you could easily have showed Elora's.

I think the important thing to keep in mind is whilst we now know a few girls have been to the secret garden now, Laura is the only one to return with a rose
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz