SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMATTY - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 am

I actually think that Snez and Alex both mentioned that they only watched their episodes. I can't remember though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamMATTY - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:43 am

That's not the first time Laura referenced comments from the show (She referenced Sharlenes TikiTec comment too) but to be fair that related to her. Having said that though I think Laura is definitely watching. I know Lee was quite adamant he only watched the parts with him and Georgia.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:53 am

@Sundy @ssin0547...just want to affirm that the F1s you listed did say they only watched their own parts.

But no big deal if Laura is watching IMO. Her SM posts are too much though, the one about not running after a man laugh out loud I can't wait to dissect Laura's SM after the season is over.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 am

@ssin0547

I'm fairly certain Lee mentioned he only watched Georgia and his parts in a number of interviews he did.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Noticed on Elise's last instagram post that a couple of people asked when she will get a single date... her response - 'THE.. PLOT.. THICKENS'

Wish the next eps weren't a week away!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Omigosh I just know I'm gonna be rooting for the wrong horse by the end, whether I stick with Laura or decide to go all in for Elise....I just can't figure this season out....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 pm

To be honest, at this point I'm actually more invested in the SM/real life friendship of Laura/Flo/Elise/Lisa/Alix than the actual outcome of the show! Their comments on each other's IG posts are GOLD! hehehe
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:Omigosh I just know I'm gonna be rooting for the wrong horse by the end, whether I stick with Laura or decide to go all in for Elise....I just can't figure this season out....

Just root for #TeamMatty laugh out loud  IMHO I think he can do no wrong if his choice is between Laura and Elise Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:22 pm

Good point!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:To be honest, at this point I'm actually more invested in the SM/real life friendship of Laura/Flo/Elise/Lisa/Alix than the actual outcome of the show! Their comments on each other's IG posts are GOLD! hehehe

Me Too!! I was saying this exact thing. I am really loving SM between the girls this season! There personality's shine better than the crazy editing, and they really do seem to have an awesome friendship! If anything maybe we are seeing a friendship love story this season! more so imo than other seasons laugh out loud
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am

Laura being papped again in Sydney (Friday morning Aug 18). I think she must wear quite a bit of hair extensions because her hair seems very thin and much shorter than how it was on the show (also it is naturally curly per pics of her BTS here). I posted in the SC thread too because it may be her hair could be a different length due to extension when sleuthing SCs.

TeamMATTY - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 4357262C00000578-0-image-a-1_1503010962896
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:24 am

Anyone tracking which of Matty's girls have been papped this season?

By my count, it's been Laura, Elora, Leah, Simone, Tara....anyone else I missed.

Last season, my recollection is that Nikki (her pap pics came out first as well IIRC) was the one that was papped the most followed by Olena and then Alex.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz