SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Sundy wrote:Hmmmm question Matchey Matchey

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Img_1649
sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Img_1650

And both Matty and Laura's pics are from the exact same episode (Ep 6) so used pics from the same Ep with similar captions question

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Tb5-ep6-rose-matty-osher-5318-900x506
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/photos/best-of-week-3#13

Sidenote: this was the same episode that Elise approached Matty to "fish" ....

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Tb5-ep6-cocktail-matty-elise-4931-900x506

Also the same episode that Matty watched with his family question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:11 pm

He watched episode 6 with his family? I didn't know that. That's really interesting. :detective
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Sundy wrote:He watched episode 6 with his family?  I didn't know that. That's really interesting. :detective
:yes: I thought so too at the time... no idea though

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:For those who can watch the TenPlay extras, check this out: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-the-look-matty-s-date-looks

It's a style guide to Matty's outfits.  The first things shown are a couple of jackets by General Pants.  Sara Bray (Matty's friend/ex/who knows what) just happens to work for General Pants.  

Stringy then goes on and on about what a great store it is and what you can buy there.  Hmmmmmm.... Suspect  This whole season just seems like one thinly disguised ad after another IMO.
Suspect Honestly, it seems exactly like you said @Bobette... just one disguised ad after another. 

And not random ads either... Sara... Laura...  Suspect

And Matty was snowboarding this past weekend with Sara... and she did a General Pants photoshoot too...  Suspect

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole season was scripted and the only ones maybe not acting were Elise  Suspect

I think I can sum up this season with the  Suspect emoticon

This is exactly how I feel too, @AllAboutLove. I feel like I'm watching Elise being set up to get punk'd. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Did anyone else's live stream of Mattys interview just cut out?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Matty on F&W this morning. No surprise the gif of Laura and Matty.... It's like OTT pushing Laura from the media  dizzy  deadhorse

Listening to interview right now:
- Matty says he HATES pugs (sorry Matty, you've officially lost me if you "hate" pugs! #byematty #sorrynotsorry )

Plays "Who Would You Rather"
- they say Laura frontrunner and put her against the other contestants
- Laura they move ahead against other contestants
- When put against Elise... Matty says "uh, you'll have to see what happens with her" (paraphrasing)
- At the end they say Laura "wins"!!! 
It's like Matty never even played the game, the hosts did it for him and picked Laura (I mean, just wrap the show now if it's this obvious   dizzy )

Matty says "Cindy" is codename for his F1

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Matty did not get a work in did he. They are all convinced Laura is the F1, it was quite funny really. It was like it was a no brainer
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Sundy wrote:Matty did not get a work in did he. They are all convinced Laura is the F1, it was quite funny really. It was like it was a no brainer

I am all for an obvious season but this season has been  deadhorse so far. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:For those who can watch the TenPlay extras, check this out: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-the-look-matty-s-date-looks

It's a style guide to Matty's outfits.  The first things shown are a couple of jackets by General Pants.  Sara Bray (Matty's friend/ex/who knows what) just happens to work for General Pants.  

Stringy then goes on and on about what a great store it is and what you can buy there.  Hmmmmmm.... Suspect  This whole season just seems like one thinly disguised ad after another IMO.
Suspect Honestly, it seems exactly like you said @Bobette... just one disguised ad after another. 

And not random ads either... Sara... Laura...  Suspect

And Matty was snowboarding this past weekend with Sara... and she did a General Pants photoshoot too...  Suspect

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole season was scripted and the only ones maybe not acting were Elise  Suspect

I think I can sum up this season with the  Suspect emoticon

This is exactly how I feel too, @AllAboutLove.  I feel like I'm watching Elise being set up to get punk'd.  hmmm

Same. I really hope she doesn't fall in love and get her heart broken. I recall a past F2 who put on a VERY brave and happy face post-finale (Lana) and yet was devastated and said in interview it took her months to move on  sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm

https://soundcloud.com/fitzy-and-wippa/matty-j-1
he sounds really happy IMO so I am really happy about that.
ETA: fitzyandwippa IG page did a live video of the same interview if anyone wants to analyze his face or whatever laugh out loud

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:08 pm

He mentioned he took a flight to Melb the other day. Anyone know what that was for?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
- When put against Elise... Matty says "uh, you'll have to see what happens with her" (paraphrasing)
Matty says "Cindy" is codename for his F1

The codename Cindy suits Laura, IMO.  I can't see Elise being a Cindy.  As for him saying "you'll have to see what happens with her" (paraphrasing), I haven't heard the interview but if he's using that kind of phrasing, it's almost like he's embarrassed/ashamed about people seeing what he "did" to her.  

I know the break in filming has been debated, but considering it allegedly occurred right before Elise's SD - where presumably their storyline kicks off - I'm wondering if he needed time off to build up the courage to dupe her.  Deep down I think Matty is a good guy (and not a good actor) so may have found that side of things difficult.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz