SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:10 am

LeapofFaith wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/cat-and-amos/amos-cat-angus-chat-with-the-bachelors-matty-j

Not sure if this will work but if you listen to this interview they ask Matty about his SHV. One location apparently was so remote that they couldn't work there phones etc so any idea when Matty and his f1 was of social media for a bit Hugesmile

Re the bold, listening to the interview again, he only mentioned just "one location" they were at as being so remote that they didn't have cellular / internet service so IMO it does not mean that all their SHV locations didn't have cellular / internet access. So maybe that's why we haven't been able to properly track SHV timing since after the premier week...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

notapuppet - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:08 am

Ok Jen picked Laura as who she preferred to win....and called Elise two faced. This interview was done right after her exit at the mansion according to the report. I have since seen Jen comment on Elise's IG so no idea if they made up or not but the entire interview is explosive, read at your peril no no

Who do you think will win?
If I had to pick the person I would prefer to win it would be Laura. I don’t particularly trust Elise – she is one of those people who pretend to be nice but is two-faced. Um, but yeah I 100 per cent would back Laura.
Source
As for who will receive Matty’s final rose, Jen is convinced she knows the perfect pick for the Bachelor.
“I love Laura!” she says.
“She is probably one of the best chicks there. She’s brutally honest, she’s no bulls*, and she’s just a really, really cool chick. I don’t think there’s anyone else who suits Matty as much as Laura does. The first time I met her, she was the standout! I think she would add a bit of spice to Matty. I think she’d make his life more exciting.”
Source
There’s been reports that you’re still in love with your ex-boyfriend Jake Ellis?
I am with somebody at the moment! I’ve been with him for the last month, we’re very happy.
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more items)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 am

So Elise is the only one that hasn't put up anything on instagram so far tonight????

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 am

Yeah ... Elise didn't put anything yesterday of her and Matty for her SQT and nothing so far of her with Matty for their SD sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:21 am

Acting a sad F1 maybe giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:33 am

nope SHV me thinks :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:36 am

@LeapofFaith I was thinking that too but there are pic's of her with her dad from last night on her insta and the dress she wore to CP.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:36 am

Where is Elise? She's been totally MIA from SM!! question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Where is Elise? She's been totally MIA from SM!! question

Watched the episode with Matty maybe giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 am

dolcimumma wrote:@LeapofFaith I was thinking that too but there are pic's of her with her dad from last night on her insta and the dress she wore to CP.

Yep last time matty liked something was about 5hours ago. so they probably left tonight before episode aired so they could watch together :swinginglove JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:38 am

I wonder if Elise waits for Perth to have seen the episode before posting anything.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:39 am

Gosh I hope it's SHV or something like that and not heart break. I am all for the former and definitely not the latter
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz