SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:10 am

natik wrote:Haha guess who asked her?! I saw her post yesterday and thought to ask but did not expected her to answer me. TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 3806527698

You are such a sleuth girl TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by richmond1 Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:14 am

If you look through Maria Lee Rubeidis photos on Facebook looks like she might have been in Thailand in May. She also follows a girl who runs a tour company in Thailand.. Maybe she got her inside info from someone that saw the finale been filmed?

Last edited by richmond1 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:16 am

richmond1 wrote:If you look through Diana Maria's photos on Facebook looks like she might have been in Thailand in May. She also follows a girl who runs a tour company in Thailand.. Maybe she got her inside info from someone that saw the finale been filmed?

Thanks so much for this information, this is proof she seems legit IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:19 am

richmond1 wrote:If you look through Diana Maria's photos on Facebook looks like she might have been in Thailand in May. She also follows a girl who runs a tour company in Thailand.. Maybe she got her inside info from someone that saw the finale been filmed?

She said something about a brother-in-law working on set... maybe it was in thailand?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:22 am

Can someone send her a PM? Maybe ask her if she's sure it's not Laura or any other details that my verify her source.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:22 am

& Bree Phoenix is self employed and lives in Melbourne so don't think she knows much either. Probably another Troll!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by richmond1 Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:23 am

Diana Mara is saying Laura is the winner.

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:25 am

richmond1 wrote:Diana Mara is saying Laura is the winner.

Did Diana Marie respond to you privately? TIA

She posted that Laura was not the winner before so is she changing it up now?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmond1 Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:28 am

Oh gosh sorry I got it confused it is Maria Lee Rubeidis who was possibly in Thailand in May - she is saying on Facebook that Laura is the winner..  I haven't contacted her just noticed her Facebook posts

Last edited by richmond1 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:29 am

I personally wouldn't believe anyone that posts on Facebook all these claims. I don't think you can believe anyone online

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:39 am

BlueJeans wrote:I personally wouldn't believe anyone that posts on Facebook all these claims. I don't think you can believe anyone online

Unless it's the airline staff member. She has not been wrong yet TeamLaura - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:45 am

Just a reminder. Nothing can be posted if it is private. If a source gives the okay to post something then it needs to be stated as "from my source" etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz