SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:08 am

I don't get the Dean allure. He is IMO such a douche. He needs a female more experienced Dean to out Dean him. Let him see what that feels like.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by MiaHawk Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:I don't get the Dean allure. He is IMO such a douche. He needs a female more experienced Dean to out Dean him. Let him see what that feels like.

He basically said that he would like to go on the date with the twin because she is hot, but it was just too soon after the Kristina drama. bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 2292733854 Douchebag. And to think, he was/is Peter's BFF. Birds of a feather and all that. IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:58 am

It appears Dean sees women as tools to use. Only IMO he is the tool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:I don't get the Dean allure. He is IMO such a douche. He needs a female more experienced Dean to out Dean him. Let him see what that feels like.

Add me to the "I-don't-get-the-Dean-allure" camp. His personality blows and I don't find him physically attractive. Not. At. All. Reminds me when everyone was raving about Jared -- I didn't see it (still don't) just figured the cameras didn't do him justice. But Jared is no where near Dean's level of immaturity and vapidness. IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:05 am

y

Like Peter.
Pretty book cover and "looks interesting" blurb until you read the book, starts off good and did not finish...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:07 am

I'm guilty of falling into the Dean allure. He made me believe he was mature enough to be the man Rachel needed and have the family he said he wanted. But BIP switched that for me. I get he is young and had not experienced life outside of the tragedies of his personal family. So maybe his exposure on television has given him a different outlook on life by testing the waters after getting the outpouring of love from women around the world. What he has to realize is he can't do it at the expense of other women. Don't let them get wrapped up and then string them along. Be that man that just wants to date and not commit but make it clear that is his intention. Then, if the woman or women decide to make something out of nothing, it is on them because they know upfront what the deal is. :soapbox
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 am

Wow, just finished watching last night's eppy.  Honestly, speaking of douche bags.  Could the twins be
any douchier??   dizzy    Every single man at paradise was too good for them!   cheeky

jmo of course
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:49 am

The person that made BIP worth watching was Wells and his puppets. That was pure entertainment. He could have played out the whole show with his puppets.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:The person that made BIP worth watching was Wells and his puppets. That was pure entertainment. He could have played out the whole show with his puppets.

I thought he was painfully unfunny, and mean. So over him. The twins are also a painfully unfunny skit at this point. I hope they're off my screen for good after next week. I kind of love Jack now, punching Robby in the nuts, cancelling a date with the twins and saying they'll be fine watching Frozen and playing with their fidget spinners. He's the unsung hero of Paradise. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:56 pm

@mindless I forgot Jack said that about them. He was right on the money. I don't watch much reality TV but those two women were the worse I've ever seen. Whaboom wasn't as annoying as them. I can't imagine them both on the bachelor and wonder how far they got before elimination. This is the first season of BIP I've seen and probably won't watch it again. It was rather boring.

My take on the show was like watching a sixth-grade boy/girl party. The guys were always off together and so were the girls at times. The quarterback (Derek) and the head cheerleader (Taylor) was so high schoolish. Was so over Robby and his hair going in different directions. And Amanda was about as exciting as watching paint dry. Would have loved to see Ben Z hook up with someone but he had the read on the group early on.

Raven and Adam could have been exciting if ABC showed more of them. Diggy should have left with Iggy. Didn't understand why he was still hanging around. Same thing with Daniel and Lacey. I didn't feel any connection with them other than she was desperate to be with any man. Daniel would have been better paired with Alexis in my opinion.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Well, to be fair to the twins, Jack was acting horribly, too. Once he gave his promise to go out on a date, he should have kept his word.

I seriously don't get why they are considered hot. But then again, I'm not a guy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 pm

@Amethyst I guess after being referred to as a serial killer, I assume Jack didn't care about hurting their feelings. Plus they called Jack and Jonathan ugly. I would have dropped-kicked both of them into the ocean. I agree with you about them not being hot. If they were acting or not, that type of attitude does not make a person pretty in my eyes. Other than Jack and Jonathan, none of the other men wanted any part of them.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001