SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:37 pm

I see he's still sweeping her off her feet. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:  I have heard mention that Rachel said she was not the pretty sister or something to that effect, but I disagree. I think she is the pretty sister and unfortunately she lived under that self perception for a long time. Either way, I hope now that she has her own prince she will flourish in that special pretty feeling for a long, long time. She wears it well.
I agree with you, Kasha! I look at them all and see her as the prettiest sister!
I also want her to feel being love and know how beautiful and wonderful she is and grow into even more beautiful person!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:55 pm

I've always thought that she was the pretty sister too! It made me so sad for her to have had that insecurity, but it explains so much about her. I remember Raven said that the reason the girls all bonded, despite being so different, was that Rachel saw the beauty in each of them and it was the first time they had been admired for their unique qualities instead of the typical competitive and jealous mode women go into. I definitely feel like Bryan sees the beauty in her, inside and out, and just completely accepts her, which just warms my heart!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 pm

at Stirr last night (or should I say this morning?  Hugesmile )
happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 20766080_1232562596889928_4894441032831205376_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXwcweAA-N4/?taken-by=amshistephenson
happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 20766215_1060637040705661_6719073917631201280_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXvCLbtlE2i/?taken-by=karenschnurr
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 am

They get sweeter by the day awwww

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 IMG_6772
happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 IMG_6773
https://instagram.com/p/BXwp_96j1ZQ/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 am

@Diana I legit believe they fall more and more in love every day. And wth how good looking are they together?

Rachel's cousin posted the sweetest welcome to family message to Bryan too:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXwlwDDF8v6/

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:33 am

Diana,
it is SO beautiful!!! happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 2002  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 2002 happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 2002

makeover, so sweet! happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 2002
And we fall in love with them more and more every day!  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 2498057887  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 2002
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:47 am

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 3806527698

Credit: @R&Blove

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:13 am

They are soo freaking adorable.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 1f49b  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 am

Can we just take a moment to note how beautiful he was as a kid. Omg those two will have the most gorgeous babies.
https://www.instagram.com/p/pbTCPXFhl8/

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:42 am

likeashipblown wrote:Also, seeing more and more of this stuff... Bryan's hands live on her. Lol. Bless him.

And it's so striking how reciprocal they are... he posted stories of her that showed her kissing him on the cheek and those were intimate, yes, and kind of steal the spotlight a little. But the one she posted of him kissing her on her cheek was just as intimate, imo. The man was holding her by HER NECK. Like... WHUT? There's an intimacy and trust that comes along with letting someone keep you in place or hold you or whatever you want to call it... by your neck, is all I'm sayin'. Also, random note on that? His hands are so huge compared to her... everything. Lol.

Broken record, but they are so, so, so, so cute.
happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 3806527698 Yes indeed. The man is a Chiropractor and good with his hands too. Rachel will be in very safe hands & a well adjusted wife. Lol, lucky lucky woman.
He is the living dream man. sneakyl

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

Yeah it seems rachel had these ideas about herself in regards to how much of a tomboy she is and all this stuff, maybe as a defense mechanism because she certainly seems to be thriving with a man who treats her the opposite of all that- calling her his baby and his world. It's very cute. Seems rachel is liking this arrangement laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach