SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Slightly off-topic but apparently the house they were all at yesterday watching BiP, was Jack's. I could not have been the only one to remember Rachel's face during her and Jack's one on one when he said his idea of fun would be to lock them in his bedroom for a whole day and do nothing. I actually wondered if she had traumatic flashbacks of that moment when they got to his place (kidding...sort of,laugh out loud). Btw, Bryan just posted an IG Story of their leaving the gym.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:33 pm

^ yes, I figured it out that they were watching BiP at Jack's place. I wonder if they are going to do the same today.
IG story
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX0slLGFWcj/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Or maybe the whole tux idea is just more of the same-- she's not feminine, girly, pretty, etc., and when it comes down to it, she'll choose something 180 degrees opposite of that, kinda like with the guy laugh out loud

Yup and the ring. Three for three. Baddies have that effect on girls. laugh out loud

thebryanabasolo IG Stories

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18128813_333496893763605_2244792879484502016_n.mp4

One for the pups. Jack Stones' dog

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17970936_1123725921091811_8932392112834478080_n.mp4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:09 pm

About them being at Jack's house... I love how much support that them being there continues to show they have among the guys from this season. It really is a good bit. They have now, IN ONE WEEK, already hung out with Matt, Adam (more than once), Jack, and Alex. They have gotten congrats from Will, Josiah, Kenny, etc. And they'll see Will and Josiah this week, more than likely, in Miami. Like button.

And, aww, Bryan's IG Story of them leaving the gym. I love how excited she is that she killed it at the gym, and he's showcasing how proud of herself she is. Lolololol. They're adorbs. Oh, and! Seriously, she's his baby. He non-stop refers to her as that, clearly. "Baby, two days in a row." <3

Thanks so much to everyone for posting all of the goodness.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:18 pm

likeashipblown wrote:About them being at Jack's house... I love how much support that them being there continues to show they have among the guys from this season. It really is a good bit. They have now, IN ONE WEEK, already hung out with Matt, Adam (more than once), Jack, and Alex. They have gotten congrats from Will, Josiah, Kenny, etc. And they'll see Will and Josiah this week, more than likely, in Miami. Like button.

And, aww, Bryan's IG Story of them leaving the gym. I love how excited she is that she killed it at the gym, and he's showcasing how proud of herself she is. Lolololol. They're adorbs. Oh, and! Seriously, she's his baby. He non-stop refers to her as that, clearly. "Baby, two days in a row." <3

Thanks so much to everyone for posting all of the goodness.

She literally is and she loves it so much heartbeat It's really so sweet. Aww Bryan, what a great match for Rachel.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:11 pm

In one of the videos I had watched when Rach was talking about her wedding she implied she'd wear a dress although she'd like a jumpsuit/pantsuit. I think she can and will wear both - the wedding dress and the wedding pantsuit/jumpsuit and perhaps wear the jumpsuit at reception dinner or after party or even rehearsal dinner. Lots of options and I could see Rach doing a bit of all of them and looking amazing wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 4256136633 beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:38 pm

^^^^^ That's exactly what I see happening, too. I really do. Especially since she also said she now started thinking about having the whole fairytale wedding maybe.

Alanna wrote:....
She literally is and she loves it so much heartbeat It's really so sweet. Aww Bryan, what a great match for Rachel.

She lives for it. I don't know, going in to the season, I wasn't expecting her to necessarily want to be the "princess," and the "baby," and other like things, but... Wrong. I was wrong. She has now actively embraced and beyond embraced, totes is all of those things with Bryan. Great match, indeed.

You guys, they are road tripping and posting stories. Vanilla Ice is the first rap song he knew all the lyrics to? Lololol. Oh, Bryan. They are so fun, I can't.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:43 pm

I am dying at Rachel's latest IG story. Check it out when you have a moment.
http://instagram.com/therachlindsay

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:44 pm

These two... awwww
So cute, Bryan is rapping and I am rofl

Go to Rachel's IG story or hopefully someone will embed here

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:46 pm

I seriously just love them laugh out loud you can tell they are best friends heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Maddy wrote:^ yes, I figured it out that they were watching BiP at Jack's place. I wonder if they are going to do the same today.
IG story
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX0slLGFWcj/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13

Any of you super sleuther care to figure out what kind of car Rachel is driving laugh out loud!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:50 pm

I think is a Nissan but I am not sure
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach