SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Bryan is so adorable with his latest IG. heartbeat heartbeat

I love how much he loves her! :inlove lovetogether
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Omg. That crowd at Mohegan Sun! Eeeeeee. I am so, so, so, so, so happy to see them getting showered with love/support with these crowds today. They couldn't even get to everyone at Lord and Taylor and now this. Happy for them.

Story via Rachel's Insta: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/20463922_192617024609874_2458226095233695744_n.mp4

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:29 pm

likeashipblown wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:.....

Depending on who you are and how you are liked by production things happen and doors open.
Cast have reported those LCD gifts that have been gifted to the lead are often suggested and/or assisted by handlers.  The real F1 has the inside scoop, often has more quality time during dates etc.

This is so enlightening. Thank you for sharing. So, you're saying, that all of you who have been sleuthing for the longest had so many ways to tell that Bryan was F1, even based on things like watching the production team and how they are about them/him. So much insight. So much more keeps getting clearer. All of you have been so kind in helping flesh some of this stuff out. Appreciate, y'all. Smiley

Oh, and!

Has this interview from today been posted yet? Sorry, if so: https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2017/08/09/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-outfits/23072633/

Some gems:

Oh, you know. The one where they get asked about the other men and decline commenting. YAS. No words for how much I love their responses.

And while Bryan acknowledged that dressing for the season was "a lot easier" for the guys (who brought their own clothes), he did make one admission:  "I was the guy with an extra suitcase. [Laughs]. "I literally planned for two months." wrote:

Bryan was not messing around. He came to get his girl. This makes what Josiah said make even more sense about how Bryan could take two hours matching shoes to an outfit. Lulz.

Personally I do not know how it worked this season for Bryan.
For another season, I know how it worked for the F2 (unfortunately). That person had a long flight back from the MTP to their LCD. 14 hour flight and their LCD was up first. They were given a hint of what to buy as a gift. So they had a long flight, went shopping exhausted for a gift and then had an emotional date while exhausted.
The F1 had a long flight also, but a break between days. Their handler suggested a home made scrapbook type gift that the lead really was into. Provided all the craft items for such. Etc. The F1 was refreshed for the date and the FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Rachel was live on IG during their appearance at Mohegan Sun. It was very crowded and noisy, but it appears that just like her stories today, someone else handled her phone whilst she was busy.
She mentioned how she wanted their first date to be very low-key and very private.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Anyone else watched Rachel's IG LIVE at Mohegan Sun? I only caught a minute or two, I saw them dancing a little, one woman asked Bryan answer in Spanish about if they will return to their jobs. I have no idea what he's saying, but just the sound of it....

If this continues, I think Bryan will become my favorite contestant, EVER!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:48 pm

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 20634600_1999407120306019_1201320258409857024_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlz533DBWe/?taken-by=bachelorinsider
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:51 pm

He said they are currently still working in english and they continued in Spanish
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:55 pm

1) Love that Rachel got out of her dress and heels and into comfy clothes and shoes straight after the proposal.

2) laugh out loud Isn't there any handlers or crew that could have carried that dress? Bryan slinging it over the shoulders is hilarious. They don't even have a dress bag on stand by? Lol. But it's very domestic. I like it.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Mohegan Sun interview...

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Just when I thought Bryan couldn't get any more dreamy than he already is...carrying the dress, having the jersey made, his IG posts! Is this guy for real? Wow, just wow! :thud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Go to Mohegan Sun's FB PAGE - it has the live event.

Rachel said and I quote, "this man irons my clothes and cooks for me. I am just saying. Find yourself a Jerome."

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Go to Mohegan Sun's FB PAGE - it has the live event.

Rachel said and I quote, "this man irons my clothes and cooks for me. I am just saying. Find yourself a Jerome."

And I bet he enjoys it and its not a sacrifice. hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach