SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by makeover Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:18 am

@likeashipblown Thank you so much for taking the time to recap the interview. happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 1f618 It is certainly interesting, indeed. happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 1f481

@sdmom I see where Bryan got the ability to not take himself so seriously. His mama gives a good example! And they seem like secure, happy, well-adjusted people. Insecure people, in general, can't take negative criticism.

makeover

Back to top Go down

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by zoe06 Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:43 am

sdmom wrote:@likeashipblown thank you so much for the recap!
I like how Rachel has not clapped back for awhile now. Why should she? She truly is living her best life now.
Btw, I love how Olga is on that toast in Rachel's post. She is a firecracker indeed, and like Bryan, she can make fun of herself.

I agree i like that she is not clapping back and just leaving it alone and living her life, showing that she's beyond and she and Bryan are happy and she doesn't need to defend that to anyone.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:55 am

@likeashipblown thank you for the recap!

I love that Rachel is so over the show and season, she's not angry or hurt or upset any more, and just moved on completely. Smart of her let Bryan handle tog questions. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:57 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@likeashipblown thank you for the recap!

I love that Rachel is so over the show and season, she's not angry or hurt or upset any more, and just moved on completely. Smart of her let Bryan handle tog questions. Jmo

I fully agree with this statement, i think this is how they should handle it going forward. She just wants to be out there with her man and start their lives and leave the show in their rearview mirror.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:04 am

@likeashipblown thankyou so much for posting a recap of the interview!!
YAS big rach keep slaying and taking the high road. She's happy and has moved on, letting her man take the lead in answering those questions. And the way bryan answered them.. *sigh*... can a man get anymore attractive? Seriously though, the way bryan's handled this whole process and all tog comments have been with maturity, a sense of humour, self awareness, confidence and complete security in his and rachel's love, respect and relationship for each other. I never thought i would stan him this much after the show but am totally obsessed with both of them laugh out loud.

Last edited by teambigrach on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 am

makeover wrote:@likeashipblown Thank you so much for taking the time to recap the interview.  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 1f618  It is certainly interesting, indeed. happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 1f481

@sdmom I see where Bryan got the ability to not take himself so seriously. His mama gives a good example! And they seem like secure, happy, well-adjusted people. Insecure people, in general, can't take negative criticism.

:yes: so true x100

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYD4jRcFfV5/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13

New pic with bryan's cousin miamimami.
Rachel looks so young here! can i have her skin pls laugh out loud

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:44 am

This must be full circle for miamimiami who was so supportive of Bryan and Rachel during filming. She is also gorgeous.

Rachel looks so happy in that pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:46 am

Here is the audio link from the Tom Joyner Morning Show. https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/08/21/rachel-lindsay-dr-bryan-abasolo-had-great-chemistry/ Source Tom Joyner Morning Show.
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This must be full circle for miamimiami who was so supportive of Bryan and Rachel during filming. She is also gorgeous.

Rachel looks so happy in that pic.

ikr?? she was always a brachel supporter from day 1. Also good genes must run in the family cause her and bryan are perfect laugh out loud
She really does! (so so SO happy for her, after all she's been through)

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 am

@quietbreezes24 Yay thanks for the link! it really was a short interview : (

Omg no wonder rachel and bryan called each other multiple times a day while they were separated after the show. I mean.. that voice :yes:
Did ABC edit bryan's voice on the show or something? Cause in that interview his voice is deep, manly and sexy af giggling

Last edited by teambigrach on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:51 am

@teambigrach You are welcome.
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach