SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jalkire Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Oh Bryan is definitely team extra. I don't care about all this extra stuff as long as the couples genuinely love each other there ok in my book. However I am partial to Bryan I think he's adorable!!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by elena.shayk Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Goods & services: Entertainment services in the nature of hosting social entertainment events etc.
Erm okay. question

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:50 pm

sdmom wrote:This is what I found
http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=Dr+Abs

Snip

From the link: "Entertainment services in the nature of hosting social entertainment events; Entertainment services, namely, conducting parties for the purpose of dating and social introduction for adults; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a celebrity persona; Entertainment services, namely, televised appearances by a professional entertainer."

I'm surprised he went forward with the Dr Abs merch after he had just received a season of mocking and dragging on SM laugh out loud. Talk about a miscalculation. JMO.

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:51 pm

What is he gonna do? Become a stripper for Bachelorette parties and sorority inductions??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:54 pm

I think all these people have an agenda. I'm curious to see what happens next.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:56 pm

sdmom wrote:This is what I found
http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=Dr+Abs

Snip

Well this is interesting.

On Monday, March 6, 2017, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for DR. ABS by Abasolo, Bryan, New York, NY 10022. The USPTO has given the DR. ABS trademark serial number of 87360739. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NON-FINAL OFFICE ACTION ISSUED - CLARIFICATION NEEDED. The correspondent listed for DR. ABS is SHERMAN DAVIS, JR., ESQ. of THE LAW OFFICE OF SHERMAN DAVIS, JR., PL, 830 THIRD AVENUE, FIFTH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10022 .

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:59 pm

One of the things I like about Bryan is he's very chill and unfazed by others criticism. I can't say what his motives are, but so far, I like his relationship with Rachel from what is posted on sm. Only time will tell what his true characters are and if they will last. But as of now, I like him a lot and I think he's the best fit for Rachel.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:00 pm

@GuardianAngel could be an indication of where they'll settle. Hmmm.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Why would he have a NY address in March? I'm not sure it's the same Bryan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:05 pm

@sdmom IA I think time will tell. I don't know I think all this other stuff doesn't matter either they will last or they won't. I think Rachel picked the best guy for her as she moved on from past habits and ultimately the best we can hope for. If they don't last I think she learned a lot about herself and is able to continue to make healthy choices in her relationships with men.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Bryan is clearly into fitness and health - along with his chiropractic degree im sure he'll want to do something in the fitness space. Makes sense to me if Dr. Abs is his nickname that he would trademark it. I think there's also a lot of restrictions on "health/fitness" trademarks so he would have to categorize under Entertainment. It's a broad category.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I wonder if he's signed with a management group overseen by that law firm. There's one in Miami led by the lawyer on the trademark site.

http://debonairmanagementgroup.com/home.html

ETA: this is the group Josh is signed with I believe... and Bryan met with them before filming : https://instagram.com/p/BQir2X-AtW_/

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh