SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by likeashipblown Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Aww, thanks. And... No worries, guys! Smiley

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

ad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:57 pm

@ReneeM, I like Bryan but your GIFs are killing me. rofl cantstopl

Me reading about all the Trademarks...

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:00 pm

rofl This thread and all contributing are killing it!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Btw I do think it will be a dumpster fire if they break up not particularly due to R&B but the 'squad'.

Alexis has commented 'Flip Flopper little d*ck b*tch' on Dean's this pic. I am not sure I want to imagine what she'll say if R&B were to call it quits.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:07 pm

@coolangel Same exact reaction here! Oh, man, Bryan makes it so hard to root for him sometimes!

Btw, I feel like I should just make that Chrissy gif as my permanent signature as it is my reaction to 99% of the things that Bachelor peeps do and say.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Aria wrote:@coolangel Same exact reaction here! Oh, man, Bryan makes it so hard to root for him sometimes!

Btw, I feel like I should just make that Chrissy gif as my permanent signature as it is my reaction to 99% of the things that Bachelor peeps do and say.

Nay, he's making general discussions entertaining, imo.
Remember when we though he's f2, many petitioned him to be the next lead? #nevervanilla

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Aria wrote:@coolangel Same exact reaction here! Oh, man, Bryan makes it so hard to root for him sometimes!

But atleast they both are in sync and that makes me feel better. laugh out loud I mean, Rachel's DD #ad did go up before her tribute pic with Bryan and her IG was only filled with #sponcon for the first couple of days till someone told her to cool it IMO. laugh out loud

I get the 'Strike when the iron is hot' and all that but I just don't like so much shilling/branding/sponcon right out of the gate. I am glad their IG has mostly gone back to that of a regular couple. yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:38 pm

ElonM wrote:So, he trademark his name too? Man, this is some Beyonce and Jay z moves.
They listened to 4:44 laugh out loud yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:So, he trademark his name too? Man, this is some Beyonce and Jay z moves.

laugh out loud laugh out loud Now all we need to do is see when 'Rachel Abasolo' gets trademarked and we will know when the wedding is happening. Hugesmile laugh out loud

JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:50 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

laugh out loud laugh out loud Now all we need to do is see when 'Rachel Abasolo' gets trademarked and we will know when the wedding is happening. Hugesmile laugh out loud

JMO cheeky
ad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 24 3806527698 Definitely will know when it's happening as the TM will be on the cards (imo, literally and figuratively) and probs on the new mugs and t-shirts too! laugh out loud Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Thanks likeashipblown! For all the criticism of Bryan today over TMs I can't help noticing that he's the only one from F4 that hasn't verified/public figure added to SM.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:22 pm

I'm sure Bryan will get his verification/public figure thing added to his SM imo he's just been busy TMing stuff in the meantime giggling

It's not even criticism from me. I've said it before but I'm of the opinion the couples that shill/brand the most, last the longest ad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 24 4256136633 laugh out loud 

#theshillandbrandlifeforeva
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh