SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sponsored - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 pm

I'd rather Bryan stay out of it like he has all season long, as well as post filming. Maybe he can teach Rachel being mean doesn't make you admirable IMHO. He appears very happy according to his IG's stories and SM. All he does is praise his Queen. When you're happy IMO you ignore the noise. Their opinions IMO shouldn't matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sponsored - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:@Rachelsseason so I guess it's the whole squad & posse vs Rachel. This is good for Rachel in the long run, the faster they're over, the better. Jmo.
I don't think it's that simple, I'd almost bet that it's not. Having said that? I don't even care if it all facilitates the same end, which is getting certain people out of her life.

Insecure, damaged, hurt, social influencing people who live and die by their social media power and press clippings and little else... hurt people. Hurt people, hurt people. And I don't mean this cruelly, she's dealing with a lot of very damaged guys in some cases. Some are also allegedly roided up and other things, on top of that, right? So... Listen.

She needs no parts of being surrounded by that. So, if this accomplishes that faster than we ever could have imagined? Cool. If she can't figure out who likes her or who has her back? Cool. Then everyone goes a lot sooner. It will all be better for her in the long run.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:49 pm

@Fashionlover I agree I think Bryan should defend her because this is stupid, I don't think he is though. He seems to be the type to rise above and actually just live his best life.

@Cocoasneez will they need to a new train to ride. Rachel time in the limelight is almost up. They are all so thirsty is ridiculous, they need her to respond so bad to extend that 15 that's just about up. If she responds she going to be the problem even though they baited her.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:53 pm

@GuardianAngel which would be great but there is also the racial aspect to this whole situation. Demario has repeated come for this woman and her choices. He clearly has a preference when it comes to women and the type of women (the type that let him get away with anything), he has a serious problem with the fact that Rachel put him in his place (even if it was respectfully) and is trying to demean her in any way possible. Her soon to be husband isn't sticking up for her, her 'friends' seem to be waiting to choose sides. She can too easily get painted as this 'angry black woman' and it's so unfortunate. Yes I would rather see her rise above but since thats not the case it'd be nice if Bryan takes a bullet for her too. Esp since she's done it countless times for him. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:This is in fact what Rachel has had to deal with from her cast, and she gets called out when she claps back. Jmo.

It's the cycle of life on the bachelor IMO, Rachel is not the first. Jojo/Jordan had to face this nonsense from the butt-hurt 'garden', Nick/Vanessa had to deal with this negativity from his cast including Rachel, Rachel is dealing with it now with her cast, the next Bachelor will also face it eventually from his girls shading him and his relationship IMO. The others mentioned above mostly chose the high road. Rachel needs to rise above this IMO. I get her clapback during DeMario's earlier interview, but she is the one who started this round IMO.

Unpopular opinion but IMO If this was indeed about her being angry at her friends for being TeamDeMario, then I get why he clapped back. Whatever their motivations, I am happy that the squad stood by him when he was being falsely accused of sexual assault. DeMario loves being extra IMO but I do think he is grateful for the friendships and that these people didn't abandon him during his worst time. IMO There is no question of loyalty during times like this, It is about standing by what is right IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:01 pm

sfrank wrote:ha! he deleted it! guess he didn't like the comments he was getting laugh out loud
It is still there
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:08 pm

@coolangel good point. I think Rachel issue is the fact that Demario keeps bringing her up. As her friends they can stand by him when he's being falsely accused that's only right, however they need to say something about his comments about Rachel. There not mutually exclusive but I can understand why she would question there loyalty.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd rather Bryan stay out of it like he has all season long, as well as post filming. Maybe he can teach Rachel being mean doesn't make you admirable IMHO. He appears very happy according to his IG's stories and SM. All he does is praise his Queen. When you're happy IMO you ignore the noise. Their opinions IMO shouldn't matter.

I agree with you about Bryan. Rachel is many things but I don't think she is mean. From her SM actions that I ve seen so far, she is not mean to anyone even her clapbacks are mean. Her problem is not being able to bite her tongue when she is offended by someone's actions/words towards her or Bryan. Or we might just have different definitions of "mean"
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd rather Bryan stay out of it like he has all season long, as well as post filming. Maybe he can teach Rachel being mean doesn't make you admirable IMHO. He appears very happy according to his IG's stories and SM. All he does is praise his Queen. When you're happy IMO you ignore the noise. Their opinions IMO shouldn't matter.

ITA! :yes: I don't want Bryan to be a part of this nonsense. Him taking the high road all season long amidst so much negativity is one the things I admire about him. His Queen is perfectly capable of fighting her own battles IMO, some of which she starts herself if I might add. Bryan needs to stay away from this SM drama and keep living his best life with his boo IMO. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:13 pm

I don't think Bryan needs to take part in this sm battle. It's stupid. Yes, Rachel is getting dragged by Demario, but who is he really? I hope Rachel would ignore it too, and keep living her best life, like she seems to be doing, but she's perfectly capable of fighting her own battles. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:14 pm

I was waiting for when Bryan would somehow be judged in this. The fact is these people cannot win. When Demario fired his first shots at Rachel, essentially suggesting she was only interested in white men, she got judged and dragged for simply saying he didn't and never knew her. She was called petty and messy. Yes Bryan can make some social media response but what would that really accomplish? Like people wouldn't still come for them with hateful comments?

All it would do is further fuel this mess that petty Bachelor Nation is salivating over and using to further their need for drama. And to say Rachel alone is getting hit while Bryan is saying nothing? Really, because Bryan wasn't the one all season and still now being called a fraud, player, fake, his mother labelled crazy, he's mocked as second choice, only picked because he was willing to propose, etc. Bryan has gotten plenty of hate. He's just chosen to focus on the positives in his life.

Personally I give him all the respect for that. Yeah Bryan can respond to this and feed into those who live to snark and judge all these people. Or he can continue to post happy and positive posts of him in love and happy with his fiancé and looking at her she's his whole world. I personally prefer the latter.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:15 pm

Well, I knew DeMario was involved in this mess. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh