SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:11 pm

skkkk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:FTR--I don't comment on these people's SM and I didn't look. (I am a bit curious now)

Things like rapist and monkey got mentioned.  I am just leaving it at that.  Do not know if it got worse.  I too  had to stop reading - could not go on.

Sometimes I feel better not knowing. Seriously. What ya don't know...

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jashfan Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Im happy rachel and Bryan are  staying quiet about Demarios post. I honestly believe Demario  posted his comment, but he didnt expect to get dragged the way he is being dragged now. Just a few shoort months ago he was crying b/c he was being accused of some awful things and he finally started to clear his name. You would think he would try to lay low. no idea  He kinda brought this drama on himself. Rachel tweet didnt mention him ,what she said about Bachelor friendships being fickle could be true for her and he could have a different experience and that could be ok to. Where he went wrong is what he said about rachels and Bryans relationship .That shows his true character along with the whole sidechick comments on MTA and the comments about Rachel or that podcast and so because of all that i dont fell sorry for him at all .All JMO.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:16 pm

At this point, IMO, this is no longer about Rachel and Bryan and just about DeMario.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:17 pm

jashfan wrote:Im happy rachel and Bryan are  staying quiet about Demarios post. I honestly believe Demario  posted his comment, but he didnt expect to get dragged the way he is being dragged now. Just a few shoort months ago he was crying b/c he was being accused of some awful things and he finally started to clear his name. You would think he would try to lay low. no idea  He kinda brought this drama on himself. Rachel tweet didnt mention him ,what she said about Bachelor friendships being fickle could be true for her and he could have a different experience and that could be ok to. Where he went wrong is what he said about rachels and Bryans relationship .That shows his true character along with the whole sidechick comments on MTA and the comments about Rachel or that podcast and so because of all that i dont fell sorry for him at all .All JMO.

You are not the only one. Not one single bit sorry.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Well, to be fair, Rachel's raised more than between roughly $5,000 and $8,000 (we don't know the split on how many t-shirts to sweatshirts she's sold so we just have to use her min/max numbers) for the relief efforts through the shirt she did with the United Way, and she just launched that effort a few days ago. And she's advocated on behalf of getting involved in a number of other ways, as well.

She's also doing pro-bono legal work giving her legal services for free to low-income people being impacted by Harvey who are going to need tons of legal help to rebuild their lives.

So, I'm not going to assume that because this mess with Demario and the squad is happening, all of them aren't busy supporting worthy causes or Harvey. Or at the very least, let me walk that back. I'm going to assume some things about some of them. But, I think it's very off base to accuse Rachel of such, imo.

Generally speaking, on the worthy causes front...

Since the show has wrapped, Rachel's supported civil and human rights by raising thousands for the ACLU, she's plugged the Red Cross, Salvation Army, spoken up against Charlottesville, supported Sarah Herron's Campaign to uplift women with physical disabilities, created a shirt with the United Way, with all proceeds going to Hurricane Harvey victims, volunteered her legal services for free for low-income victims of Hurricane Harvey, including people who are being targeted by immigration, etc. It's only been a month and she's out here making major worthy cause moves. Everyone doesn't have to agree with her politics or choices of orgs, but I think it's pretty clear she's doing the most to give back to worthy issues right now. But, again, jmo. I respect everyone else's. Smiley

ETA: Oh, my bad, saw her pro-bono work got mentioned. Didn't mean to be redundant. Smiley

Last edited by likeashipblown on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:20 pm

makeover wrote:At this point, IMO, this is no longer about Rachel and Bryan and just about DeMario.

*************************************************************************************************************

Point well taken. Let's please take all further Demario discussion as it applies to Demario to his thread.
Thank you!
Smiley

Let's try to get the discussion back on track to Rachel and Bryan. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:35 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Well, to be fair, Rachel's raised more than between roughly $5,000 and $8,000 (we don't know the split on how many t-shirts to sweatshirts she's sold so we just have to use her min/max numbers) for the relief efforts through the shirt she did with the United Way, and she just launched that effort a few days ago. And she's advocated on behalf of getting involved in a number of other ways, as well.

She's also doing pro-bono legal work giving her legal services for free to low-income people being impacted by Harvey who are going to need tons of legal help to rebuild their lives.

So, I'm not going to assume that because this mess with Demario and the squad is happening, all of them aren't busy supporting worthy causes or Harvey. Or at the very least, let me walk that back. I'm going to assume some things about some of them. But, I think it's very off base to accuse Rachel of such, imo.

Generally speaking, on the worthy causes front...

Since the show has wrapped, Rachel's supported civil and human rights by raising thousands for the ACLU, she's plugged the Red Cross, Salvation Army, spoken up against Charlottesville, supported Sarah Herron's Campaign to uplift women with physical disabilities, created a shirt with the United Way, with all proceeds going to Hurricane Harvey victims, volunteered her legal services for free for low-income victims of Hurricane Harvey, including people who are being targeted by immigration, etc. It's only been a month and she's out here making major worthy cause moves. Everyone doesn't have to agree with her politics or choices of orgs, but I think it's pretty clear she's doing the most to give back to worthy issues right now. But, again, jmo. I respect everyone else's. Smiley

ETA: Oh, my bad, saw her pro-bono work got mentioned. Didn't mean to be redundant. Smiley

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:40 pm

@skkkk gremlin and 'derapio' have been thrown in.

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:41 pm

O_O

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Kasha has already asked nicely once, that the discussion in regards to Demario and his IG post be moved to his thread, since comments, etc. have nothing to do with with Rachel and Bryan.  Please get back on topic - R&B - so the thread doesn't have to be locked and cleaned up.

DeMario's Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:13 pm

I am now totally convinced that Bryan and Rachel are perfect, together. Bryan has once again shown his maturity and steadfastness. He is a class act. Rachel is so lucky that he came on the show for her. Those hash tags though,  #living the dream, #makingmoneymoves, #stayfocused, #nothingelsematters. his own brand of "chemistry bomb"   rofl. @Rachelisqueen, any chance he has risen a tad in your estimation question I have always admired Rachel (pardon me - warts and all) but now in my opinion she has found her perfect mate. I am loving all the stories and pictures on SM. Some make me smile, chuckle and sometimes laugh out loud. Those posts, IMO should be their weapon against the naysayers. Happiness, joy, laughter and SUCCESS......
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Bryans latest video cracks me up. Sadly I know the feeling.

Luckily one of my teams won today and the other is playing now and is only slightly down in the 3nd quarter.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh