SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:59 am

With likes it can be hard to determine the reason for the like, IMO.  Sometimes a like is just a like, sometimes one simply likes the person who posted it and likes in support, sometimes one only likes the picture, or part of the comment or all of it, etc.  

But sometimes likes can actually be useful for our sleuthing and a reflection of what a person's thinking, feeling or if they agree or disagree.  Often when sleuthing past leads and such, likes would be noted and we'd speculate one thing or another and later during interviews, they'd make comments to show what we were speculating was actually true.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:04 pm

I can see how someone could glance and just hit like......however it takes no effort to "unlike" something- even if the entire post wasn't read initially, by now, everyone has seen the fuss over the post. There is no excuse for Will, Eric, Taylor, etc to have liked or commented under that post. Even the "neutral" comments, like Kenny putting the popcorn emojis is uncalled for and messy. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:40 pm

sdmom wrote:Ohhhh that's a very touching story.
I am a family of Bruins and Bears, so @coolangel, I have to foe you a couple of days every year, giggling
Just kidding! bestbud!

Back to Bryan's IG most recent story: that's so funny ! I think they give "misery loves company" a new definition.

Oh back to the squad: sorry, but I don't think Jasmine is so smart that she uncovered something shady Bryan had done that no one else, not RS, not TMZ, not even her federal judge dad, could have found. All Jmo.

@sdmom, Our friendship is over! laugh out loud Haha, Not really.. maybe only on game days when Bruins and Bears inevitably lose to the Trojans. cheeky Just teasing! kisses bestbud!

Back to topic, If Jasmine is still following Matt, I am even more curious about the Bryan unfollow. Maybe she decided to go on Peter's season for an image rehab after BIP. Peter is petty enough to eliminate anyone following Bryan Night 1 so I can see why she did it IMO. laugh out loud

Irrespective of who her tweet referred to, I hope Rachel moves on from the squad. As long as she has them around, there will always be some kind of drama IMO. She doesn't need it and neither does Bryan IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:10 pm

As I mentioned before - if you don't follow Rachel twitter you would not know that she was the one DM was referring to. If you follow him and simply saw that post you would be curious at who he is calling out so I don't blame the guys for that. JMO.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:34 pm

laugh out loud wishful thinking IMO...Rachel doesn't seem to be type to fake it. And if so then why insult her "fickle and fleeting friendships"? Seems like a dumb play for her.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:36 pm

I remember Ben and Lauren spending more time apart then together right before they broke up. Other than the shows they were filming I remember them spending very little time together and most of Photos seem forced. Very different than what we're currently seeing with Bryan and Rachel, this moment

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Eh I think the simplest answer is usually the answer. Rachel original comment was about friendship; it had nothing to do with Bryan. I don't think the squad has that much more information about her relationship than we the general public does. I honestly think this situation has something to do with the squad and the rose boys, nothing more and nothing less.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:47 pm

Alexis also liked her latest post at their "lovers and  friends" brunch in Austin so I think most of the squad is fine. laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:58 pm

@jalkire then why would demario bring her relationship into this?

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:03 pm

@rachelisqueen because Demario wants attention. He's been coming for Rachel for awhile. But back on topic of Rachel and Bryan I think that if there were issues we would see a shift in how they are with each other so far I haven't seen anything to make me think there's anything different going on with them.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:04 pm

@rachelisqueen Because he is IMO an azzhat. Simple answer.
***************************************************************************************************
Once again the discussion on Demario needs to take place in his thread. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Simple. To hurt Rachel. To make even people who know better, question. Believe me, it will take A LOT for Rachel and Bryan to give up on their love for lots of reasons not, the least of which is how long it has taken them to find what they want. If they do have problems, they'll work them out and if they can't there will be no Bach nation announcement preceding the real one. Come on guys, we know at least that much? ALL JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh