SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:05 pm

imo alexis is the trashiest one of them all so rachel better steer clear of her

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:22 pm

I don't care for Alexis at all, but she seems loyal to Rachel, imo. People are multifaceted, so maybe she has some good qualities, I don't know. However, very sweet of RAchel sending flowers to Alexis who just lost a 23-years-old friend.

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:35 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:imo alexis is the trashiest one of them all so rachel better steer clear of her

Recent I/G stories from the private engagement parties till this past weekend of Rachel and Bryan in Dallas and Austin show us that Rachel has many friends of all descriptions and we know that she is valued professionally and personally by many different people, IMO.
Formally divorcing herself from the squad does not seem necessary to me. She genuinely seems to like some of those girls and it's important to remember we don't really know any of them - we just know the OTT personalities they display for SM and relevance. I feel like we're just meeting Taylor for the first time and I suspect some of the squad members are quite different from their BIP/BN/SM personas IRL, too. Also, we do not know what the Brachel business plan is or to what extent it relies on a broad base of influence. This may be the wrong time to eliminate friends and supporters, especially SM relevant ones.
Rachel's not a cookie cutter girl. She sees value in all kinds of people. That's what the squad claims to love about her. I respect that trait in her because it expands her vision of the world, IMO. She will settle in and every friendship will seek its own level as she evolves. She's in a growth period, IMO. Having a fiance' requires it. I am not expecting Bryan to have a great deal of influence over who her friends are though. Rachel is not that girl and Bryan doesn't impress me as a micro-manager of details/relationships unless they cause problems. That's part of what makes him so perfect. He doesn't sweat the small stuff. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Yeah, that's the thing. Whoever and whatever Alexis is to most people, to this point, she seems loyal to Rachel or Rachel thinks she's loyal to her, and as long as she remains that way, I don't think she's going anywhere. At all.

I don't think Kristina, Whitney, Astrid, Alexis look like they're breaking up as far as Rachel goes right now. Maybe I'm wrong, but?

And to add to the Alexis thing, not only did Rachel send Alexis flowers when she lost her friend, Bryan followed up and spoke on behalf of both he and Rachel today and left Alexis a comment on her latest IG post.

So, nah, Alexis is still part of the equation for the foreseeable future, it seems.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Rachel on ESPN first take

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 pm

is it true that rachel's under contract for the next 5 months like nick and vanessa?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Under contract for what?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:30 pm

@Ladybug82 its just a hunch it has nothing to back it up but someone said in ig comments that bachelor couples are under contract like how nick and vanessa broke up after their contract was over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Unless the cast's contracts have changed, and they well may have, when you are on the show you are under contract to TPTB for 2 yrs. I do not know how far back this extends to the cast. In other words, I do not know which cast this contract extends to--the final 10? The final 15? Or simply the final 6. I know as late as Matt Grant's season it definitely extended to the final 4. I remember specifically the Final 2 that season being threatened with law suits regarding certain issues.
With that said I would still expect the final 2 being under contract as well as the final 1 and lead for 2 yrs since the frc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:33 pm

And to add to Kasha's post, I don't remember hearing about a contract stipulating how long the couple has to stay together.  The only thing I know we've heard MF/TPTB have control over break up wise is when they can publically announce it.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:43 pm

@Ladybug82 i think tptb wait until the bachelor/ette show after them is over to announce a breakup like nick and vanessa imo which is about 5 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:52 pm

^ not really..Andi and Josh announced theirs the week Chris Soules season just aired. i guess it's when ever the right time for TPTB is.

Since the contract is 2 years.. let's just say Rachel and Bryan were to break-up, would Bryan still be under contract or just Rachel?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 78 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 78 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh