SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 am

Seriously though. This season is so boring. I even get grossed out when Laura and Matty kiss because they haven't shown us how their relationship has developed. It's a bit like a random drunk pick up at a night club (I know, I'm exaggerating) and some awkward tonsil hockey. As Leah said Fame is the aim and if you fall in love then that's an added bonus or something like that. Same could apply to Matty
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 am

brownravens wrote:I know its the Laura-F1 train but don't you guys think its weird that Laura only got SQT tonight. Elora is getting 2nd SD and Tara who had the ep 6 SD will also get the ep 9 SD.
If we assume Elise gets ep 10 based on timing and the first SD clue (IMO it will be her) Then that leaves ep 11 and 12 for another SD because ep 13 is usually F5 right?

So Laura would surely have to get another SD to be a lock for F1?

@brownravens bringing forward my post in the filming thread. I think there is an opportunity for Laura to get another SD in Episode 12. We do have that kissing SC of her and Matty that most folks now believe it's in Sydney but we are not sure if it's the F3 fantasy date similar to how folks think the seaplane lunch date is Tara's F3 date. I think Cobie gets that flying fox SD (her second date) on Episode 11 if she was back home on or before May 9th as sleuthed in her thread. I am cluless as to when Elise got that dancing SC with Matty but it could be the F3 date as well at this point.

mercieme wrote: I did the math backwards below based on the 16 episodes that was posted somewhere on the SM thread that would be the total number of episodes for this season. I assumed 1 elimination per episode and arrived at 8 girls for Episode 10 like you speculated.....should be interesting if that's how it pans out.

Episode 16 - 2 girls remaining 
Episode 15 - 3 girls remaining
Episode 14 -  4 girls remaining
Episode 13  - 5 girls remaining
Episode 12 - 6 girls remaining 
Episode 11 - 7 girls remaining
Episode 10 - 8 girls remaining

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:20 am

mercieme wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Okay the fact that Elise doesn't get to have a SD till Episode 10 makes me more sure that Tara might be the true F2 and he pulled a Sam F in taking Elise to F2. From what I can see there's no chance of a love story between them at this point.

I mentioned this before but does Elora not make sense as a better F2 for him to pull a Sam F?

Not if Elora gets the overnight date. I can't see that going well at all if she was in F2. Not that I think it will go well even if she is let go before F2, but taking the one with an overnight to F2 and dumping her would look worse I reckon.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Okay the fact that Elise doesn't get to have a SD till Episode 10 makes me more sure that Tara might be the true F2 and he pulled a Sam F in taking Elise to F2. From what I can see there's no chance of a love story between them at this point.

I mentioned this before but does Elora not make sense as a better F2 for him to pull a Sam F?

Not if Elora gets the overnight date. I can't see that going well at all if she was in F2. Not that I think it will go well even if she is let go before F2, but taking the one with an overnight to F2 and dumping her would look worse I reckon.

Ok I buy that but what about Flo? I mean if they poll the general audience who his connections are at this point, IMO it would be Laura, Tara, Elora, Flo....it just makes no sense to bring Elise to F2 if his plan was to pick Laura all along, there is zero suspense for the general audience, why would they tune in to the finale???? I guess i am just asking y'all to help me see a reason for Elise in F2 that makes sense dizzy

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:27 am

Agreed @AllAboutLove. We can also confirm that, going by Jens hair at tomorrow's cocktail party that Laura's crying screencap is not tomorrow night but a different night. So there is more drama to come? I wish that episode guide was up already
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:32 am

Up to 170 people not feeling any love for Laura on Facebook. Many comments
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 am

Surely something has to happen with Elise before episode 10 to justify the elaborateness of her first date. Alix gets wakeboarding and a couch, and then he totally ramps it up for a girl he was even less interested in getting to know?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 am

Sundy wrote:Agreed @AllAboutLove. We can also confirm that, going by Jens hair at tomorrow's cocktail party that Laura's crying screencap is not tomorrow night but a different night. So there is more drama to come?  I wish that episode guide was up already

I just took a look at your SCs for from tomorrow's sneak pier and yeah Jen has different hair and outfit for tomorrow's episode.......that makes it 10 CP SCs that we have for Jen. Wow so she still lasts all of next week....yikes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:35 am

Emayem wrote:Surely something has to happen with Elise before episode 10 to justify the elaborateness of her first date. Alix gets wakeboarding and a couch, and then he totally ramps it up for a girl he was even less interested in getting to know?

Thank you @Emayem for this....I have been befuddled exaclty as to how OTT that date was for someone that folks are saying he is not attracted to. It makes sense for her to get an SQT at the Epsiode 8 GD but now I asked if there was a GD tomorrow or if all we are getting is Elora's overnight date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:35 am

Emayem wrote:Surely something has to happen with Elise before episode 10 to justify the elaborateness of her first date. Alix gets wakeboarding and a couch, and then he totally ramps it up for a girl he was even less interested in getting to know?

ITA - that was the more personal date we've been exposed to as well.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:36 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:Agreed @AllAboutLove. We can also confirm that, going by Jens hair at tomorrow's cocktail party that Laura's crying screencap is not tomorrow night but a different night. So there is more drama to come?  I wish that episode guide was up already

I just took a look at your SCs for from tomorrow's sneak pier and yeah Jen has different hair and outfit for tomorrow's episode.......that makes it 10 CP SCs that we have for Jen. Wow so she still lasts all of next week....yikes.

Yup and Laura's tears are about something else????
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 am

@Sundy....was there any hint of a GD for tomorow's episode in he sneak peek......thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel