SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Brad Womack was also older when he did it the second time. So Arie is at least the 4th oldest and there may have been more of the early ones that were older than him as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:14 am

This season looks like a snoozefest. And 1F is still throwing shade at Arie. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:35 am

I forgot about this happy place!

Arie looks like that young woman is giving him a run for his money in a “girls just wanna have fun” kinda way. He really looks sleep deprived and Times Square was a beast this year. He definitely looks like the flu caught him.

I love this season’s girls already. Just the right combination of; whackadoodle and crymeariver. I’m actually gonna use Chelsea’s “I’m not a biotch, I’m a mother” line. Very sincere.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:44 am

If you have never done Times Square NYE, I would recommend major pass. 
It is nothing like what it looks on tv and IMO torture. 
I did it 2000 or 2001 and it was a fairly warm day/night in the mid 40's. Your party has to get their spot, which is like being in a packed fenced off area hours ahead of time. We got to our at about 4pm and were still blocks away from where the ball or entertainment were. Blocks. They pack as many people as they can into each area. You stand. You stand. You can not leave to get food or use a potty. Once you leave, you loose your spot in that area. 
Back then you could carry in backpacks. Now with security it is far different. To me it would be torture, it was then. We ended up leaving and having a good dinner, shopping and watching the fireworks by Central Park after standing for 4 hours in one place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:15 pm

@Kashathediva ugh, not my idea of a good time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If you have never done Times Square NYE, I would recommend major pass. 
It is nothing like what it looks on tv and IMO torture. 
I did it 2000 or 2001 and it was a fairly warm day/night in the mid 40's. Your party has to get their spot, which is like being in a packed fenced off area hours ahead of time. We got to our at about 4pm and were still blocks away from where the ball or entertainment were. Blocks. They pack as many people as they can into each area. You stand. You stand. You can not leave to get food or use a potty. Once you leave, you loose your spot in that area. 
Back then you could carry in backpacks. Now with security it is far different. To me it would be torture, it was then. We ended up leaving and having a good dinner, shopping and watching the fireworks by Central Park after standing for 4 hours in one place.

One solution, two words: Marriott Marquis. Book ASAP. yes

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:03 pm

@Chgohighlife every once in awhile we are comped a weekend here. It's lovely. It's convenient. It's also very, very pricey if not comped.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 am

Arie throwing shade? Isn't being the bachelor helping him sell more houses so he does not have to sell fabfitfun boxes? laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:19 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:

Arie throwing shade? Isn't being the bachelor helping him sell more houses so he does not have to sell fabfitfun boxes? laugh out loud

Actually he said in an interview that he has had people contact him about buying but end up not really being in the market to buy.  They just want to say they were spending time with him.  And, I totally can see that happening so during the airing of the show, his business might just suffer because he will have to weed out all the fame seekers to get to the really interested in buying people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 am

Yup, I saw that. But success in Real estate is also exposure - and he is getting more exposure than anyone else in his neck of the woods right now. If he is good at it, after weeding out the fame seekers.....

via GIPHY

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Yup, I saw that. But success in Real estate is also exposure - and he is getting more exposure than anyone else in his neck of the woods right now. If he is good at it, after weeding out the fame seekers.....

via GIPHY

If exposure was the key to success in real estate, a certain former Bach wouldn't have to continue schilling on SM with his lovely bride. giggling

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:51 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SNARK - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ladybug82
charriotoffire
Aria
allykat
alwaystulips