SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Does anyone know if Angela is her manager? In her IG story, she calls Rachel the "realist."
http://instagram.com/ang_forthewin

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Does anyone know if Angela is her manager? In her IG story, she calls Rachel the "realist."

She isRachel's manager and lifelong friend.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:48 pm

@jade234 No worries. Smiley

And, yes, I agree with you both. So attentive, so thoughtful, so protective. The little things just get me about them.

Like in that same video or another video from that moment from a different angle... You can see how he puts himself between her and the paps when they get close to the building and when he gets cut off/slowed down by someone walking in front of him, he tugs her on her hand to make sure she can't get ahead of him-- thus be by the paps without a buffer. They're just sweet.

And oy, I had totally missed the sewer grate. With her heels?! Jeez. The degree of difficulty on Rach's exit was not the lowest. Get out of the SUV, in front of tons of paps, with a high slit, high heels, a sewer grate, don't trip, don't step in one of the grate holes, and make sure that nobody gets a glimpse of anything they shouldn't. Lolololol.

@rachelsseason Angela and Matt Kirschner are Rachel's management and talent reps, respectively. Yes. Rachel has even put Angela in her Instagram bio for inquiries. Angela and Matt are working closely together. Matt posted stories from the BarkxTarget event, so both were there, not just one of them, for instance.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Does anyone know if Angela is her manager? In her IG story, she calls Rachel the "realist."

To clarify she called her the "realest" - in that she keeps it real.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Yes sheep in wolves clothing And lime green running ensembles with dish towel ascots. 

https://instagram.com/p/BXDEMolAjVY/
As far as I'm concerned, any dude who finishes a full triathlon on a fractured foot can wear as much lime green and as many dish towel ascots as he wants. bowdown
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:04 pm

@sfrank correct! Sorry for the unintended typo.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 am

lleyki wrote:
SelmaHB wrote:https://twitter.com/extratv/status/895821235937886208

I 100 % agree .

IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE DO YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE HIM ?:hi:JMO

laugh out loud, I'm not going to lie, I cracked up when she said, "and you're not even paying for the ring. Neil Lane is."

Glad I saw this. I agree with Patti. I liked Peter until he got wishy washy. There is no guarantee either way if he proposed on the show or afterwards. I just think he wanted control of the timing. I'm sure he knew what the deal was when he came on the show. How can he be the next Bachelor if he needs to be so sure? I think I lost it for him when he made that crack about her going to have a mediocre life. Dude, you just told her you couldn't give her what she wanted. She knew that someone else was. How was he going to insist that he couldn't propose then try to make her have doubts about Bryan. If you like it, put a ring on it. That's basically what an engagement is. Committing to be married in the future and blocking out others. Rachel isn't marrying Bryan tomorrow. They may not make it. But, they at least have agreed to work towards it. Peter couldn't even do that. His logic failed to make sense - especially after he tried to monkey wrench her other relationship. I think that's what she meant about him being manipulative. I'm glad she broke her pattern of picking guys who want to hold on to her to keep her from someone else but don't want to commit to the full deal themselves.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:13 am

I didn't watch during the season, but curiosity got the better of me, so I watched the Bryan and Peter dates. I think Peter strung her along with production's approval believing he would be the next lead. He had to do something near the end to get her to break up with him, but she wasn't sure about letting him go, or else production wanted her to drag it out. His after-interviews show me a guy who thinks he has a really good shot at the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:21 am

I don't think that is a dish towel ascot. I think it is a cooling towel. My granddaughter plays softball and they have those. They wet them with a water, ice and ammonia mixture to keep them cool out on the field.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:27 am

All future discussions take place in the Rachel and Bryan General Discussion thread.

General Discussion thread

or

Rachel Bryan Fan Forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #15

+44
DarkCerulean
Seab21
bluejay25
Maggenzm
pbmax
gisellexlopez
whit90
Acrunch
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Amethyst
Chgohighlife