SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 am

Jaclyn and Ryan seem the most likely train wreck, but I have noticed how they keep showing Jon and Molly clips totally out of sequence. Her hair was originally a much lighter blonde than it was towards the end and it keeps changing between the two even during the same day (supposedly). Like the fight about the lack of sex several episodes ago was actually more than 5 weeks in and Jon even said so during the fight. Then Molly was back to bright blonde the next episode and they were acting as if they got over that fight no problem when I suspect that fight was basically the end for them. I haven't seen the unfiltered episodes, but based on what I've read, Molly hasn't been featured. Makes me think she very well could be the "fake" who got called out by Jon and the experts and she wants nothing to do with the show now. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:41 am

It would be a shame if it it Molly. Jon was all in by quiting his job, moving out of his place so willingly and being so patient with Molly’s lack of physical contact. Ryan is the logical culprit so it’s probably not him if the person would be surprising.

Last edited by Rolly on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:24 pm

I'm waffling back and forth between Jaclyn & Ryan and Jon & Molly after reading the Reddit thread.  Some figured out the "stop lying" clip happens in Jon & Molly's apartment, so maybe the clue is about them.  I noticed Molly's been in the same lavender shirt for many PIs but I assumed they just had her wearing the same shirt for PIs - maybe I've been totally wrong.  That said, I see Ryan and Jaclyn more as the couple who aren't living together.  Could her complaining about him being out all night with his friends have been from earlier in the season and then she just got fed up and left (or kicked him back to his apartment)?  I mean, we've learned he was still on the lease and wanted a fall-back...perhaps that scene was taped earlier in the season and only shown now as the prelude to the 2nd honeymoon and their ultimate breakup.    

Is it bad I'm really hoping we see the secret taping and reveal of the "bad" person???  If it's not Ryan then TPTB did some serious editing!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 pm

mindless wrote:Jaclyn and Ryan seem the most likely train wreck, but I have noticed how they keep showing Jon and Molly clips totally out of sequence. Her hair was originally a much lighter blonde than it was towards the end and it keeps changing between the two even during the same day (supposedly). Like the fight about the lack of sex several episodes ago was actually more than 5 weeks in and Jon even said so during the fight. Then Molly was back to bright blonde the next episode and they were acting as if they got over that fight no problem when I suspect that fight was basically the end for them. I haven't seen the unfiltered episodes, but based on what I've read, Molly hasn't been featured. Makes me think she very well could be the "fake" who got called out by Jon and the experts and she wants nothing to do with the show now. JMO.

IIRC that "creative" editing by using out of sequence clips to make it look like the couple is together when they are not was one of the "tells" in the spoiler information, so this seems to fit that part of the spoiler. Also IMO on camera Molly is consistently saying how great Jon is and how he really fits her ideal image of a husband which leaves it very open to her being quite different off camera. (Ryan OTH is a jerk on camera IMO so he doesn't really fit). I think the train wreck is Molly & Jon. Sad - if so - because he really seemed committed to making the experiment work and he sacrificed quite a bit before he ever met his "match".
JMHO

ETA One of the things in the spoiler was this:

According to one source, one of the participants not involved in the train wreck dropped a major hint that got lost in the kerfuffle of the episode's other drama.

In the scene in the bar with Jephte, Ryan and Jon, Ryan tells Jon he should just get nude in front of Molly - but hide her phone first. Could this be the "major hint"?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:11 pm

provenceguy wrote:I have been wondering about Molly not showing up yet on Unfiltered, too.

Molly mentioned something about scheduling conflict with work

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:14 pm

I’m reading their twitter interactions and things seem positive between Molly and Jon.
Each couple are shown in sequence of bliss and doom. This time around is Ryan and Jackie

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Idlemess wrote:
provenceguy wrote:I have been wondering about Molly not showing up yet on Unfiltered, too.

What is Unfiltered?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Rolly wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

What is Unfiltered?

It's like an after show, where three members of the season sit down and talk to Jamie Otis and kind of recap/answer questions about the episode.

I wish I had the patience to watch more of them but I've only seen one b/c Jamie annoys me. The one I did see was with Jaclyn, Jephte, and Jon and you could tell they all got along well - they were having a good ol' time together.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:38 pm

My money is on Molly and Jon so I am guessing we only have one couple that makes it maybe jaclyn and ryan try to stay together but I am sure they are not together now

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 am

Oh no it’s Molly guys sad It‘s a shame I had such high hopes for them. That’s the reason why we thought the edit is fishy.

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 SV2kCinRh8E

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 H6RktALkY3A

Source:
http://forums.previously.tv/topic/64823-social-media-spoilers-and-speculation-for-mafs-season-6/?page=3
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Yeah, I believe it's Molly too. I mean Ryan is openly a jerk, so he's not exactly faking it IMO. Jon always looks incredulous or like he's dying to say something when Molly goes on about how well they get along etc. I don't think she's some horrible person off-camera but I can totally see her ignoring Jon and putting in the least amount of effort possible. It would be a far cry from the image she's trying to sell to everyone else. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 pm

natik wrote:Oh no it’s Molly guys. It‘s a shame I had such high hopes for them. That’s the reason why we thought the edit is fishy.
This matches with the quick preview clip shown early on with Rachel DeAlto where she says “I know you don’t like my honesty but I don’t like your lies!” (Notice the wicker chair in this picture from that clip which is in Molly and Jon's apartment.)  That's so sad. I was hoping for at least two couples to make it. I have zero hope for Ryan and Jaclyn; if they say yes on the decision episode, it will only be for show and won't last. So . . . GO Jephte and Shawniece!! You're our only hope!!  MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 DZkQsXmUQAAK3I0

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
cantstopwatchin
Rolly
mindless
Iluvbachette
Newto