SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:51 pm

a poster said on reddit that the couple aren't speaking to each other. molly and jon are friendly towards each other on twitter. i think the couple is them but i don't think they would be friendly if the relationship ended badly that the couple refuse to talk to each other

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cantstopwatchin Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:26 pm

lovelaughgrace wrote:a poster said on reddit that the couple aren't speaking to each other. molly and jon are friendly towards each other on twitter. i think the couple is them but i don't think they would be friendly if the relationship ended badly that the couple refuse to talk to each other

If I were Molly, I'd play along with the tweets b/c I know what's coming down the pipe and Jon's going to come out smelling like roses. Might as well play along so people think I have a small sense of humor.

I'm disappointed I was snowed by the edit but I have no doubt Jon's going to be fine. And Jaclyn's playing on his and Jephte's baseball or soccer team, right, so who knows... that'd certainly be an interesting reunion and I'd be cheering them on! Hugesmile

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:44 pm

lovelaughgrace wrote:a poster said on reddit that the couple aren't speaking to each other. molly and jon are friendly towards each other on twitter. i think the couple is them but i don't think they would be friendly if the relationship ended badly that the couple refuse to talk to each other

I read that post several times and I thought it just said they weren't in any contact after they decided to divorce, which was before decision day. That was months ago now, so they could have cleared the air since and be civil at this point. SM is often misleading anyway, so I wouldn't take a few tweets as proof. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:17 pm

Aww I really like them together so hope it's not them. sad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:08 pm

Guys, does anybody have any links for today’s episode to watch in Canada? I’d appreciate it! I don’t have Lifetime since I don’t have cable... sad

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:29 pm

@TrishB the links are usually uploaded a day or two or three later on youtube or  daily motion.

That's the only way I can watch, unless someone else has another link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:44 pm

Thank you @GuardianAngel Smiley

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:48 pm

The preview for next week looks brutal. I was hoping they were going to overcome their struggles. I’m disappointed.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:17 am

I can see now why I had my doubts about Molly. Wow!!

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:15 pm

It seems that Molly is really pretending for the camera to make her self look good! Seems like the cat is out of the bag. Sounds like she was really cold when the camera's stopped rolling. I feel sad for Jon. He seemed like he tried really hard.

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Jon and Jaclyn are a better match for each other, imo.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@TrishB the links are usually uploaded a day or two or three later on youtube or  daily motion.

That's the only way I can watch, unless someone else has another link.

You can watch the episodes live on here. Hope it works!

http://123stream.io/live/57846

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
cantstopwatchin
Rolly
mindless
Iluvbachette
Newto