SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 am

Ok we're on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

PlantGate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:36 am

Am I here by myself?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:38 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:39 am

Sundy wrote:Am I here by myself?

handwave Hola
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:40 am

Jarrod gets the first date and the conversation is so boring. Sorry!?!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:41 am

I'm here! Smiley ...I just fell asleep through the conversation between Jarrod and Sophie

ETA: Hahaha @Sundy

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:41 am

SD card for Jarrod!

Sophie saying she is looking for someone genuine who is not after fame and will love her for her and is just a real Aussie bloke. She says she can see that in Jarrod and that's why she is taking him on this date

Flashback to their M&G and chat. So cute

Note: when I rewatched the first episode I noticed that the guys were saying they thought Jarrod would get the first rose/DD rose. Shows they must have seen something...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:42 am

Sam is having a whinge that he just wants his SD's already... seriously buddy, you've been in the mansion 2 secs, calm ya farm!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:44 am

Sam is annoying
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:44 am

Apollo and James on the group date
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:45 am

Sophie is hilarious.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA