SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:41 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Stu's eyebrows seem unnaturally high.  I think he may have had a little "work" done.

Hell yeah. Where are his forehead creases

Stu gave them to Jarrod #sorrynotsorry laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:41 am

Guy goes home
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:42 am

Sundy wrote:Guy goes home

OK so that means the visit to her family member's house where Apollo brings the birthday cake must be next week IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Stu's eyebrows seem unnaturally high.  I think he may have had a little "work" done.

Hell yeah. Where are his forehead creases

Stu gave them to Jarrod #sorrynotsorry laugh out loud

Mbahahah. They seemed to have slipped a little
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:44 am

Next episode they have a onesie party, and PlantGate is revisited, yawn
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Next episode they have a onesie party, and PlantGate is revisited, yawn

Stu is going to come out seeming so much more mature
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:47 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Next episode they have a onesie party, and PlantGate is revisited, yawn

Totally agree, it will really highlight the difference between the men and the boys
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:00 am

Sundy wrote:

:yes:  I totally agree. Stu's edit is really good so far imo especially for an intruder - he already looks better than most of the cast and only one episode he's been on! I am thinking it was intentional (both in casting and timing and in edit) and will make Stu come out better with audiences  sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:39 am

Coming up:

The Bachelorette Australia
S3, Ep7.
Sophie invites all the boys around to hers for the 'perfect night in', complete with animal onesies. On the single date, Sophie and a lucky Bachelor board a luxury cruiser and sail around Sydney Harbour.

The luxury cruise date is Blake as per BTS pics.

The Bachelorette Australia
S3, Ep8.
Sophie's Bachelors are split into two teams and brave the waves in a lively sailing race. On the single date, Sophie takes one Bachelor on a group date: just them and eight adorable puppies.

So who gets the puppies?  Will it be Stu?  Stu + Puppies = a weird date IMO.  Maybe Luke's second? If it wasn't James tonight I would have thought him for sure but that would probably have breached some kind of Maximum Allowable Cuteness Threshold.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachiegal Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:01 am

The whole plant thing is hilarious. Jarrod is super creepy.

I love James. Which means he will not win. Stu has actually grown on me a little tonight.

Bachiegal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:26 pm

IA @Bachiegal Jarrod needs to go pronto ! he is really getting on my nerves Rolling Eyes I absolutely adore James hope he isn't f2 would love for him to be f1 though :yes:
IMO stu , James or Luke would be my picks for Sophie but that's probably it...slim pickings really but hopefully she has found the guy to spend life and make babies with sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:13 am

How cute was it when James said to Sophie "I really like you after they kissed. Oh my god. My heart.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bondi_blonde
Just Looking
Bachiegal
lightredemption
LeapofFaith
fangirlsamuri
stoneleigh
joshfan
spangler
Valancy
NostalgicNZA