SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 Empty Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Previous threads here

teambigrach wrote:RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 DHw-TEGV0AA4_oL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHw-TEGV0AA4_oL.jpg

Aria wrote:
quietbreezes24 wrote:Here is the audio link from the Tom Joyner Morning Show. https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/08/21/rachel-lindsay-dr-bryan-abasolo-had-great-chemistry/ Source Tom Joyner Morning Show.

Thank you for the link!

I can't get over what a good man Bryan is - so many guys would be petty and jealous over the breakup with TOG, but he's totally secure in what he has with Rachel and just so understanding of where those feelings were coming from. And people say that they didn't talk! He seems to know and understand her so well, for a couple that has only known each other for 5 months. And, damn, Bryan withe the shade about the guys being salty over the watch, but he got a good woman and a good watch, so he's happy. And, that's how we do shade properly!

And, did Eric really say that?? I can't find that anywhere! I feel like that must be the interviewer messing up a quote, because it seems like Eric always knew he wouldn't win.

teambigrach wrote:Forget #solareclipse2017 @ABCNetwork's #bachelorette @TheRachLindsay blinded me with her engagement ring  @NeilLaneJewelry  #Mackapoolooza

https://twitter.com/LisaPirro315/status/899687867479457792

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Thanks so much for the new thread, @GuardianAngel Smiley

From the last thread:

No worries on the summary, guys. Glad the clip was posted so you guys could hear it for yourselves, too. Smiley

makeover wrote:

...I see where Bryan got the ability to not take himself so seriously. His mama gives a good example! And they seem like secure, happy, well-adjusted people. Insecure people, in general, can't take negative criticism.

So, so, so, so much this. I cannot stress enough how excited I am for Rachel that she's with someone so secure and confident and mature. Someone who doesn't need validation in certain ways and someone who knows it costs his manhood nothing at all to support her, build her up, and give her the reassurance she needs, because she is admittedly insecure/sensitive.

I wish we would have seen everything she told him in Geneva, because that was the date that she stressed post-show she told him so much more about herself and why she NEEDED him to be who he was saying he was, because she NEEDED that in a partner. And conversely, she made him tell her a lot about himself that date, more than he'd ever shared about himself and his thought processes with any other person. At least that's what he said post-show.

I remember the parts of that date that they left in and I just remember her saying, "I need that." And him telling her, he wasn't going to "let her" mess this up. They've been everything they said they were during the show, well, actually, more awesome, lbr.

It's actually such a blessing-- looking back at this season and knowing what we know now-- that she ended up not only with such a secure and confident and mature man, but also, his family seems to have it together on that front, as well. Like, across the board. Good for her. We thought his family was going to be an obstacle and they're totally a bonus. A huge one.

IA Bryan is a such a man and quite a catch. IMO. Yeah I wish they would cast more Bryan's on the show going forward. Mature, secure, confident, self aware, knows what he wants, and ready for love and commitment. What a babe and sweetheart. wrote:

So much this. But your description is precisely why I bet we won't see a ton of Bryan's get cast going forward. There's no drama, no conflict, nothing but a pure and true love story to tell... Chris Harrison said Bryan actively avoided conflicts/drama. Josiah said Bryan was focused on Rachel when other guys were drinking. There's just... The struggle is real trying to manufacture drama there. I mean... When you cast the Bryan's of the world, the biggest conflicts there are, "is that guy for real?" and "can I believe he's who he says he is?" which Rachel dealt with, and we see they don't know how to spin that in to max drama. So.. Yeah. I doubt we get a lot more of them.

I'd also add, even if they did cast more people similar to Bryan characteristically, Bryan's still so unique, in that he showed up for Rachel and was totally infatuated and was thinking she was his dream girl before the show. And he'd had 37 years of living to know what his dream girl was like and what he wanted and needed in someone, so, I almost feel like it's going to be difficult to replicate this type of crazy chemistry, connection, readiness, and balance in a relationship. So many stars aligned, I feel like.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Also, TMZ is whatever, but they did a piece on Rachel and her exes being at the engagement. Lol.

If this is accurate, no wonder the struggle was real yesterday. Lol.

Rachel, Bryan and the rest of the gang fired up the festivities at midnight and went until 3 AM -- with the help of 3 bottles of vodka and a bill totaling $1,500. wrote:

$1500 from midnight to 3:00 a.m. Lmfaooo.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/21/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-celebrates-engagement-party-fiance-and-exes/

Also, The Daily Fail posted pap pics of R&B around Miami. Aww, that his parents picked them up from the airport. And that Bryan's handling all of their luggage (and his dad). This man, I swear. She's not joking about being his princess.

And the fact that they are arm-in-arm, even after working out. Nothing slows them down, huh? Not even gym sweat and what not. Bless them and their adorbs bond.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4810340/Rachel-Lindsay-Bryan-Abasolo-spend-time-Miami.html

Edit: I think the Daily Mail switched/edited some of their pics up. I don't see the ones with Bryan rolling their luggage right now. Hmm.

Last edited by likeashipblown on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:09 pm

For all the crazies that's on the show, I dont know if I should give TPTP some credits that they know what the lead needs/wants and cast a couple viable choices, or maybe just sheer luck? Lol. I shudder to think who Rachel would have ended up with if not for Bryan? Similarly, the last Bach and the two former B'ette, I also think they found great matches.

And I want to see some RnB every day! They are just so stunning and fun to follow ! I also want to hear Rachel's head shoulder knees and toes in Spanish.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:10 pm

She picked her winning match on the season closer of The Bachelorette, which ended in a romantic proposal.
The newly-engaged reality television stars are now enjoying life in the public eye after keeping quiet throughout the whirlwind season of suitors.
Rachel Lindsay, 32, and Bryan Abasolo, 37, were greeted at Miami International Airport on Thursday by his parents. Both looked to be in good spirits as they held hands.
RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fdb10
RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fdb11
RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fda11
RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fd910
RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fd911RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fe012RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fe011

Fans also greeted the lovebirds at the airport, where Rachel and Bryan posed for photos while waiting for their luggage. 
Abasolo carried multiple bags out of the airport while his fiancee strolled behind and chatted with his mother.
After loading all of the luggage, the family headed to The Cheesecake Factory to catch up over a late dinner.

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fe013
The lovebirds were spotted the next morning wearing matching black hats while heading to a local gym.
Linked to her lover's arm, Rachel showed off her toned tummy in a black and pink sports bra with matching tight leggings.
Bryan wore a navy shirt and grey pants as he lead his lady out of the gym and to a local store for juices.

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fda10RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fdd10

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4810340/Rachel-Lindsay-Bryan-Abasolo-spend-time-Miami.html

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE ONLY FORUM DEFAULT FONT)
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Aww they are always touching so sweet!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Bryan has shown to be such a gem of a man, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love Rachel, too, but he had so many negatives piled against him, and he's nothing like that, IMO. They're such a great match in every possible way, I can't even.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Bryan has shown to be such a gem of a man, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love Rachel, too, but he had so many negatives piled against him, and he's nothing like that, IMO. They're such a great match in every possible way, I can't even.
Especially now getting to see them in their true form--I completely see why she took issue with the edit, post-show. She said in almost every interview she just felt like people didn't get to see who Bryan truly was, the "essence" of Bryan, and thus she felt people didn't get to see their love story unfold how she felt it did. It's clear it weighed on her.

Bryan, at least to this point, is legit better than he said he was, better than advertised, and so well-rounded, it's insane. I cannot believe how one-dimensional and superficial they attempted (didn't work on me but it did plenty of others) to make him. He's incredible. I almost think if they'd shown him more fleshed out, it would have been too obvious, because it was already obvious he was who she wanted. He'd have literally been lapping the other guys if they'd shown us THIS relationship and guy.

I even noted the other day Rachel liked a comment from a fan who was telling her how happy they were that R&B had control of their narrative now because they were so awesome. It's true, though. They were awesome (to me) on the show, but this is just... Yowza.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Me reading all the last several pages of this thread. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes......and clicking like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like.......

Bryan and Rachel by living their truth continually set the story straight as they live their best lives together. Fabulous in every way. I am so happy for them both!!

Those black and white photos of Bryan and Bryan and Rachel are beyond gorgeous. I hope they end up framed in their home. Same for the one of Rachel in her yellow dress. R&B are stunning as a couple. Smoke becomes Fire with these two.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:17 pm

More pics beatingheart

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 The-ba15

He's HOT  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 1105969562RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 1105969562 Look at those muscles :inlove

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 The-ba16
RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 The-ba18
RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 The-ba17
RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 The-ba19

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 436fda13

source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Yea for thread #4! The Tom Joyner interview was too short. I didn't really like the bias of the host. I won't rehash what the other contestant said on this happy thread, but really? Anyway, I did like that the host acknowledged Brachel's "mad" chemistry. I am loving post-show Brachel so much. I love all the pictures. Bryan is all kinds of fine. I wonder how long Rachel will be in Miami. I think the next big announcement from them will be their moving plans, but instagram stories in-between, please!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Aww Rachel just posted on insta and she's away from Bryan and is really sad about it sad No idea where he is (Miami?) but get back to snuggle Rach asap, B!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl