SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:56 am

Cute happy precious bbs! I think they're at his practice?
Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 DH7a_SnXgAAI9-c
The Wifey @Maureen52375 with The Couple Of The Year @TheAbDoctor & @TheRachLindsay #TheBachelorette
https://twitter.com/CutlerRidgeLAZ/status/900397765796220929

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 DH7ebbFUMAAD2UP
1 more pic from our office visit today.  @TheRachLindsay is such a delight!! @TheAbDoctor
https://twitter.com/Maureen52375/status/900401551407288320

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 am

@2Observe, I think it might be his mom and dad's house. That's where it seems the engagement party was held.

Also, okay, that ironing story was cutie. Why are they the way they are? Toothache sweet.

Bryan posted an IG Story, too. They're out and about surprising his mom's co-workers at her office. They're so adorbs.

Here: Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 21074510

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:05 am

OMG so cute!! Also, i didn't know his mom still worked. You go olga laugh out loud. Does anyone know what she does?

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:12 am

Rachel skin is amazing!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:17 am

Rachel said in one of her IG stories that she is not moving to Miami. I can see L.A or NYC being a more realistic area since it seems to have more opportunities if Rachel wants to get into Sports Entertainment. Bryan can work where he wants since he has already stated he is licensed to work in other states.

IMO if the relationship is strong, and two people are in love, it makes no difference where they live. The can always travel to visit families anytime they want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:19 am

Rachel out and about charming the Good Sis Olga's co-workers, you say? "Such a delight." YAS. Get 'em all, Rach! Snatch up every single heart. Lol. Way to do the most to throw Olga some extra love.

And seriously, Bryan with the hand! They're posing with his mom's co-worker, and where is that hand perched? Never ever getting over her picking that particular asset of hers as his fave and him trying to be a gentleman picking her smile, because, I mean, his hand forever finds its way there-- no matter the circumstances.

Just to add to the probably not Miami thing, Rachel also said to an interviewer at the pool party this weekend that she was not moving to Miami. I really think Miami is least likely, honestly.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:23 am

Didn't even notice the hand in the first pic until you mentioned it! In the words of alexis, grab dat booty bryan laugh out loud

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:02 am

^^^ Right? Default setting. Lol.

Bryan and Rachel are now at a restaurant celebrating his cousin's birthday. We can hear Rachel singing and she seems to be sitting by Bryan's mom (even though we can't see her or B in the video). Per Rachel's IG Stories: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/21074625_158919141352763_6519426520404983808_n.mp4

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:15 am

Rachel looks so young and so happy with Bryan and his family and friends. So sweet! And I don't think she minds the equal parts possessive, protective and fun hand placement whatsoever laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:42 am

Bryan's IG story

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Img_0768

ETA; he didn't crop Olga. I was trying to rotate the pic and somehow she got cropped. Don't want to start any rumors.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:46 am

Alanna wrote:Rachel looks so young and so happy with Bryan and his family and friends. So sweet! And I don't think she minds the equal parts possessive, protective and fun hand placement whatsoever laugh out loud
Right?! Don't think she minds even a little bit. As in, wouldn't have it any other way, likes it, loves it, craves it, and wants it that way, who are we kidding? Lol.

And yes to her looking so young and happy. That happiness glow and radiance is no jokes.

Bryan and Rachel celebrating his cousin Tracy per Bryan's IG Stories (I rotated the image): Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Rbtrac10

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 am

therachlindsayCelebrating @themiamimami birthday!!!! Hope you have a beautiful birthday and an amazing day! Love you

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYJakVsj-i6/

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl