SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:46 pm

coolangel wrote:They look so cute wrapped up in each other after a busy day. heartglasses

I came across this old IG Story yet again today and it's one of my favs. I love their sense of humor. giggling  giggling

Source

I don't remember seeing this one either, but I just laughed so hard! laugh out loud hehehe rotfl

As for moving, it's Bryan right? Whether it's him moving to Dallas, or both of them moving to LA, whatever, I'm just happy they are moving forward. Talk is cheap. It's actions that matter. I wish nothing but the best for them!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:35 pm

^^^Yes so true @Murakamee actions are what counts.
They strike me as people who are very much purpose driven. Once they start living together I predict a wedding sooner rather than later.
Aquarius & Taurus both are, "fixed" signs who will move ahead in a very practical and focused way. Once they have a goal in mind, no stopping them.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Agree with @ @Chgohighlife and @likeashipblown with couple of caveats to LA - 1) Wickedly difficult bar to pass. She can do it but really requires dedication. 2) not really family friendly **IMO**

Yes to both of your caveats. California's the hardest bar in the country, right? No doubt she can do it, like you noted, but it won't be fun-- and how long do they plan to be in L.A, you know? Or how often does she plan to utilize her legal expertise there. Does she feel the opportunity cost it worth it to her? Maybe she does. But...

To your second point... I thought about that.

They're both SO family-oriented, and both have such strong structures and family units in Dallas and Miami, are they going to start popping out kids in LA, away from allllllllll that family? They have HUGE families, not like a person or ten. So much family in Texas and Miami, they don't fit in pictures. I know there are planes and blah, blah, blah, but it's really not the exact same.

Having said that, they're both strong, mature, and capable, so if they wanted to put down roots in L.A. and have kids there, I believe they would be successful, I just find it interesting they'd do so.

For the reasons you noted, I've always sort of thought if L.A. is their landing spot now-- I've always wondered if it's not a temporary home for a few years, let them capitalize on opportunities, chase the offers they're getting, make that money, and then... maybe we see them wind up and settle in one of their hometowns, again, I'd say Dallas initially, but still.

Anyway, whatever the case, I love that they're wasting no time bringing their lives together. They were effusive saying that long-distance wasn't going to be an option for them, and they really are hot on it, joining their lives. Good for them.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:46 pm

@"Murakamee ITA. They seem serious, and are taking the steps necessary to merge their lives together for this relationship to have the best possible success. I am hopeful for them. If they continue on, I have a feeling they will get married sooner than what they said.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:@"Murakamee ITA. They seem serious, and are taking the steps necessary to merge their lives together for this relationship to have the best possible success. I am hopeful for them. If they continue on, I have a feeling they will get married sooner than what they said.

Agreed I just listened to a podcast and it was great to hear Kenny defend Bryan and make it clear, that Bryan was there for Rachel, day one and his focus was solely on her and he kept away from everything else, He said Bryan has been out there is now 37 and done with the game he came for Rachel and he got her and everyone should support them and back them up.

I hear everyone's points, i see them getting married and starting a family in the next 3 years max and that is also my thoughts on LA, as someone said they are both soooooooooooo close with their families and I just don't see them starting a family being so far away from both of their family units. So to move there just to move back in another few years, i guess to me it would be easier to pick one of their hometowns, love and support for whatever decision that they make. I hear an ealier poster about why Dallas with Rachel's connections makes more sense but I actually hope that they pick Miami if they did, but all signs are pointing t LA.

Love and support for whatever they do.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:.... I have a feeling they will get married sooner than what they said.

Never, ever, ever, ever getting over Bryan's disclosure in that Build Interview. When Rachel was like, "We can't wait!" about getting married and Bryan followed right up so sincerely and confidently, and said, "I can't wait. I said it on the day, I'd marry you tomorrow." And she responded, "You did."

It was just one more reminder, and she's hinted at it in other interviews, if it were up to him, they'd be getting married sooner than her time frame... She's noted, "He's just following my lead," and all else. That along with Olga already wanting them grandchildren, Team!Abasolo is ready, y'all. Good luck to Rachel keeping her timeframes in all regards-- marriage and children. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Are they traveling today? If they are going to Dallas, I hope they will not be affected by the hurricane.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Agreed I just listened to a podcast and it was great to hear Kenny defend Bryan and make it clear, that Bryan was there for Rachel, day one and his focus was solely on her and he kept away from everything else, He said Bryan has been out there is now 37 and done with the game he came for Rachel and he got her and everyone should support them and back them up.
I'm listening to the podcast and I love Kenny defending Bryan. He also said every guy in the house knew Rachel was into Bryan from day one. It was interesting to hear him talk about how laser-focused Bryan was on Rachel, and how he feels they are a good match.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:33 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:
I'm listening to the podcast and I love Kenny defending Bryan. He also said every guy in the house knew Rachel was into Bryan from day one. It was interesting to hear him talk about how laser-focused Bryan was on Rachel, and how he feels they are a good match.

Exactly, it was ncie to hear that and for everyone to hear from someone that Bryan is truly a great guy.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Can someone please post the link of the podcast Kenny was on?.. Thank you

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Seab21 wrote:Can someone please post the link of the podcast Kenny was on?.. Thank you
I second this request. Thanks
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:49 pm

I can't wait till they have babies. Talk about adorable!!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl