SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Super bummed that Bryan's IG is gone - hope he comes back with a new account!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 pm

sfrank wrote:Super bummed that Bryan's IG is gone - hope he comes back with a new account!

agreed and i hope it wasn't due to all of the haters.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:37 pm

zoe06 wrote:
sfrank wrote:Super bummed that Bryan's IG is gone - hope he comes back with a new account!

agreed and i hope it wasn't due to all of the haters.

Rachel just posted a video asking instagram to fix his account.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Rachel IG story

Rest assured, they are still much together!

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Img_0770

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:44 pm

His account probably got hacked and deleted. If that's the case i dunno if instagram can actually fix that. He'll probably have to make a new account. All those Brachel goodies ....gone sad

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:50 pm

I wonder if it was because of the link to the merchandise in his profile. Instagram can be really funny and random when it comes to violation of any advertising policies, etc. I work with content a lot for my job and the Instagram account for one of the markets I handle was just deleted the same way. And they never gave a clear reason why. 

It was listed as a business account and everything. Sucks for Bryan, especially since he'd finally gotten the hang of it but oh well. laugh out loud, at people thinking it meant they broke up. Really? When, in the time between church and now? Although if I'm being honest, a small part of me did wonder if a certain fan group tried to hack him hoping to find some dirt, laugh out loud.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:56 pm

And... soon after Rachel's message? He's restored.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:57 pm

likeashipblown wrote:And... soon after Rachel's message? He's restored.
Love conquers ALL!! thumbsup

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by starser Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:00 pm

did y'all see what Bryan's account just posted? doesn't seem like something he would say. does someone still have control of his account?

starser

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Oh boy that's hacked for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:02 pm

starser wrote:did y'all see what Bryan's account just posted? doesn't seem like something he would say. does someone still have control of his account?

Agreed, i thought the same thing.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:03 pm

It never gets boring with these two.....
That's all I could say now...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl