SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by zoe06 Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:41 pm

What do we think it is?

zoe06

Back to top Go down

ad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:37 pm

I think that Bryan may do some modeling while he's waiting for things to take off for them, since he appears to have the look. Hugesmile

Last edited by 2observe on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:42 pm

They both have the look and can do a LOT! Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:59 pm

Looks like a contract for a book deal or something since the caption is "Living My Best Life" and the target audience is mentioned.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:59 pm

@Quietbreezes whats the target audience

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:09 pm

@rachelisqueen I was just reading what was on the paper. I don't know what audience they are targeting.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:Looks like a contract for a book deal or something since the caption is "Living My Best Life" and the target audience is mentioned.

there is note that says what we do on the paper where her name is crossed out so I'm not sure if it's a book

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:15 pm

zoe06 wrote:What do we think it is?

I think it's a website. Sorry for being repetitive, I'm just going to drag what I said on another thread:

It's very likely going to be an all-inclusive website. It will probably be an all-encompassing/lifestyle branding vehicle. You can see her noting the people they'll be targeting via the website and so on.

You can even see "digital content," "analytics," "seeding and feeding" and other terms that are synonymous with online branding/websites/blogs, etc. Realllllly think that's what it is. It looks like she's getting professionals to help her create the site, which is why we see: "What we do" and a list of things they'd help her with. But, ofc, that's jmo.

Also? @hae1001 noted that the "Living My Best Life" also corresponds with something she was writing when she was doing "work" in that other IG Story. Bet that's going to be one of her posts, maybe? Maybe her opening post?

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:16 pm

likeashipblown wrote:
zoe06 wrote:What do we think it is?

I think it's a website. Sorry for being repetitive, I'm just going to drag what I said on another thread:

It's very likely going to be an all-inclusive website. It will probably be an all-encompassing/lifestyle branding vehicle. You can see her noting the people they'll be targeting via the website and so on.

You can even see "digital content," "analytics," "seeding and feeding" and other terms that are synonymous with online branding/websites/blogs, etc. Realllllly think that's what it is. It looks like she's getting professionals to help her create the site, which is why we see: "What we do" and a list of things they'd help her with. But, ofc, that's jmo.

Also? @hae1001 noted that the "Living My Best Life" also corresponds with something she was writing when she was doing "work" in that other IG Story. Bet that's going to be one of her posts, maybe? Maybe her opening post?

I agree i think this is what it is as well.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:30 pm

zoe06 wrote:....

I agree i think this is what it is as well.

I'm excited!

I hope she not only gives us insight in to what's going on with her, but I'd love for her to have fashion posts, and skin tips, and all sorts of stuff. I can name 339393939 pairs of her shoes that I'd LOVE to know where she got them. No jokes.

It's a good place for her to channel all of her charitable stuff in one place-- I mean, she is more vocal about social issues and causes than almost any other lead in this franchise, am I right? And she doesn't get scared off by the pearl clutchers who try to drag her for her stances.

She hasn't been home a month and she's given her legal services for free to low-income Hurricane Harvey victims, she's advocated on behalf of supporting civil rights via the ACLU and donated all proceeds to getting rid of her clothes to it, she's posted about Charlottesville via her re-post, she's posted about supporting Sarah Herron's "Maybe You Literally Can Even" Campaign for women with physical differences, she's posted about the Salvation Army, Red Cross, The United Way, in order to help with Harvey efforts, she's linked to small orgs and how you can help, the woman did a t-shirt with all proceeds going to Hurricane Relief and this is what we can list in THREE WEEKS?

I chuckle when people drag her for the pettiest of petty. You don't even have to support all of those charities or be link-minded in your political beliefs, but she's doing the most with her platform to try to promote what she believes is good and it far outweighs any other content on her IG almost. More than ads, more than anything, she's trying to impact change, clearly, but I digress, the Good Sis needs a section on that on her site, CLEARLY.

So random thoughts, fashion, makeup, charity... Obvi any products she and Bryan wind up pushing via #ad #sponsored #adpartner, laugh out loud... Because we know that's coming mega.

What else can go on it? So much potential. I'm ready!

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:34 pm

@likeashipblown thank you! I love reading your thoughtful words on my screen.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:35 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BYeipg9neMA/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl