SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:43 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGPImdBTQ5/?taken-by=jackjstone

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Img_0765
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Img_0710

That's very kind of Bryan, but where is he? Hope they reunite soon

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:43 am

In response to Jack Stone's IG remembering the passing of his mom to cancer 14 yrs ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGPImdBTQ5/?hl=en&taken-by=jackjstone

thebryanabasolo Without a doubt she is beaming w/pride watching from up above so keep living life to the fullest bud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:05 am

Brachel sighting!! Was this today or yesterday?  cheerleader

http://www.justjared.com/2017/08/22/rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-share-a-kiss-in-miami/

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:06 am

Kait and Rachel have been texting, they're friends and Rachel wants to be on K's podcast, they're also excited to double date. Fun!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:08 am

This podcast I want to hear. It'll be great.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:12 am

teambigrach wrote:Brachel sighting!! Was this today or yesterday?  cheerleader

http://www.justjared.com/2017/08/22/rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-share-a-kiss-in-miami/

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami

This was yeseterday that is the dress that she is wearing in the bed.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 am

Looks like 1 or both were traveling

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:15 am

zoe06 wrote:
teambigrach wrote:Brachel sighting!! Was this today or yesterday?  cheerleader

This was yeseterday that is the dress that she is wearing in the bed.

Oooh ok good to know. Also, i think he's holding her suitcase? it looks so small though, if she was going back to dallas wouldn't she be bringing her bigger suitcase *fingers crossed* that means they'll be reunited sooner Smiley

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:16 am

@Alanna Nice! How did you hear about that? That would be one interesting podcast episode for sure.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 am

@teambigrach thanks for the link.
Looks like he's sending her off but judging from the suitcase, looks like a short trip for her?

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3944447/rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-05/

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Img_0766

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYFAHqIlnU9/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13

Aww Rach misses her "Jerome." She misses the "blues" in their R&B equation. Lol @ her beginning to singalong to "Ice Ice Baby" and not being able to continue! Her adorable pouty crumpled cry face is adorable. This takes me back to their Oslo date when she said "I get bored very easily. Bryan doesn't bore me." wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 1f604

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 am

bachfan218 wrote:@Alanna Nice! How did you hear about that? That would be one interesting podcast episode for sure.
I'm listening to Kait's podcast. She and Shawn are super supportive and kind towards Rachel and B Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl