SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by everglow Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:40 am

Man, are there even words to describe how striking they are? They are head-turners, they are jaw-droppers, they are attention-of-room-commanders. Errr. Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f605
And eeeee I just LAV how they love to mess around with each other. A shared sense of humor goes a long way in a relationship imo, and being able to tease and laugh with someone you take serious is seriously where it's at. I want to say goals because they are showing actual goals but god that term has become trite...
... But, like, definitely goals.

Also, hey YOU [points accusingly]
Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Giphy
via GIPHY
... are so darn cute!!!

I don't think anyone can out-adorable Bryan in this instance. He needs to stop (but really not) before I start actually making heart hands at him. Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 263a

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by zoe06 Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:52 am

everglow wrote:Man, are there even words to describe how striking they are? They are head-turners, they are jaw-droppers, they are attention-of-room-commanders. Errr. Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f605
And eeeee I just LAV how they love to mess around with each other. A shared sense of humor goes a long way in a relationship imo, and being able to tease and laugh with someone you take serious is seriously where it's at. I want to say goals because they are showing actual goals but god that term has become trite...

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Giphy
via GIPHY
... are so darn cute!!!

I don't think anyone can out-adorable Bryan in this instance. He needs to stop (but really not) before I start actually making heart hands at him. Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 263a

YASSS  Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f44f  Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f44f  Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f44f  Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f44f Everything that you said is absolutely correct, they have a genuine friendship and enjoyment of being around each other, they have barely spent a day apart, and people said Bryan has no personality, ABC just choose not to show these moments. It's this frienship that will carry their love through the years.  He is her match and no one can look at them and say that she didn't make the pick the best guy for her. IMO I hope he takeS her a University of Florida game and makes her a Gator for a day.

Last edited by zoe06 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:32 am

@zoe06 and people said Bryan has no personality, Honestly, I don't know how anyone could say that. IMO, he has heaps of personality

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:08 am

sdmom wrote:
makeover wrote:I like Bryan's comment under Rachel's IG pic.
thebryanabasolo #iknowwhatthatthighdo Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f64a  Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f608
Rachel's IG story/video---
Bryan and his purposeful struggle with the horns. And the gator motion at the end. rotfl He can't/won't help himself. Aw, I have missed their shenanigans so much.
https://scontent-sit4-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/14849961_1412301118807205_6163038466419458048_n.mp4

That story just cracks me up! they are so so so fun together. Please stay together forever RnB!

:yes:R&B please do us a favor and stay together bcs I don 't think my heart can handle it, LOLOLOLO! I have miss them so much!! They are so much fun!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:17 am

everglow wrote:Man, are there even words to describe how striking they are? They are head-turners, they are jaw-droppers, they are attention-of-room-commanders. Errr. Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f605

via GIPHY
... are so darn cute!!!

Thanks Everglow for the gifts, you certainly capture their adorableness I can't even.. they are so fun t follow.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:18 am

The posted if someone can bring it over, they are up bright an early and we all know Bryan hates that. I love them. Just a real couple, real situations.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:33 am

Rachel's going to be on the Longhorn Network this morning.

She and Bryan are back at it with cutie IG stories.

Rachel on IG Stories (I think Rachel might have posted and deleted one of her tries of her latest story, and I captured and grabbed both links, so let me know if this isn't the right version of what's displaying and I'll swap it with the other):

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17479467_1813711448889584_8925307985186521088_n.mp4

Bryan's IG Story: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/16992570_1741719629468289_4369574666092675072_n.mp4

So much cute everywhere. I love how she gives him credit for being such a "trooper" and I love, love, love their easy banter. And when he said she had to get her makeup done, and she threw back, "What are you trying to say?" And he was like, "That you're going to be on TV." Lol. Without missing a beat. He's so the personality she needed. I don't know if she knew she needed it, but YAS. He can go toe-to-toe with her and banter and spar and quip, yet avoid trampling her and any potential landmines that she has when he does so.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:39 am

Their banter has been on point since the first day they met. They really can go toe-to-toe with each other with their wit.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 am

Oh, wait, I missed posting one of Rachel's IG Stories: This one: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/19410929_1908113096107222_4490718187226136576_n.mp4

Comes before this one that I posted above: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17479467_1813711448889584_8925307985186521088_n.mp4

Bryan really was not kidding about not liking early mornings, huh? Lol. On the other hand? She's so chipper. They crack me up.

And yes about their banter from day one. Their chemistry is insane.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:31 am

Bryan posted a new story where he pretends to be asleep and Rachel is sipping her coffee waiting to get ready. She has beautiful legs!

I think they will post more today. If someone has the long horn network, hope they can watch and give us a recap.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 am

sdmom wrote:Bryan posted a new story where he pretends to be asleep and Rachel is sipping her coffee waiting to get ready. She has beautiful legs!

I think they will post more today. If someone has the long horn network, hope they can watch and give us a recap.

Hopefully the clip will be on youtube . aww Bryan looks so proud of Rachel in the newest instastory #whenBAEisproud giggling

Last edited by jashfan on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:44 am

Seeing Bryan up there beaming and so proud of Rachel in her new story made my heart melt. beatingheart . Rachel is truly living her best life, being paid to talk about sports is her dream job and now she gets to do that
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl