SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by bachfan218 Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 pm

@Alanna Awww! I love when the former Bachelorettes are so supportive
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:31 pm

sdmom wrote:@teambigrach thanks for the link.
Looks like he's sending her off but judging from the suitcase, looks like a short trip for her?

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3944447/rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-kiss-miami-05/

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Img_0766

@sdmom  Yupp really hope its a short trip, luggage is quite small like maybe a few days trip worth (maybe short LA trip? laugh out loud)

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:34 pm

everglow wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYFAHqIlnU9/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13

Aww Rach misses her "Jerome." She misses the "blues" in their R&B equation. Lol @ her beginning to singalong to "Ice Ice Baby" and not being able to continue! Her adorable pouty crumpled cry face is adorable. This takes me back to their Oslo date when she said "I get bored very easily. Bryan doesn't bore me." Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 1f604

aawh big rach missing bryan is the cutest thing ever

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Giphy
gif

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:01 pm

https://twitter.com/Ericka_Editor/status/900010981522378752

Just ran into @espnW #WCW @TheRachLindsay. She's more adorable than one could ever imagine! and that ring!!!!

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:09 pm

teambigrach wrote:https://twitter.com/Ericka_Editor/status/900010981522378752

Just ran into @espnW #WCW @TheRachLindsay. She's more adorable than one could ever imagine! and that ring!!!!

Thanks! So Rachel could be in New York? Talking to ESPN W? Possible doing some works for them? Could NYC be one of an option for them?
Just speculating out loud

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:16 pm

sdmom wrote:
teambigrach wrote:https://twitter.com/Ericka_Editor/status/900010981522378752

Thanks! So Rachel could be in New York? Talking to ESPN W? Possible doing some works for them? Could NYC be one of an option for them?
Just speculating out loud

I hope so would prefer NYC over LA, but since they both come form warm states, i do not think they could handle winter.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:20 pm

@sdmom Totally might be that she's working on a project with them! I think she mentioned not ruling out the possibility to be involved in a sports program. Its so weird that bryan's been radio silent for so long! He's usually posted tons of stories by now. Maybe he's too sad and missing his bae

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:23 pm

teambigrach wrote:@sdmom Totally might be that she's working on a project with them! I think she mentioned not ruling out the possibility to be involved in a sports program. Its so weird that bryan's been radio silent for so long! He's usually posted tons of stories by now. Maybe he's too sad and missing his bae

i hope she's working on a project with them. SHe did say that she wanted to do sports boradcasting. I know Bryan where are you.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 pm

@zoe06 Yup! so happy for her if she really gets to work on what she's passionate about. Bryan is MIA for real, missing his ig posts

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:33 pm

@sdmom Exciting! I don't know if she was in NY last night, because I live here and we didn't get to watch BIP because ABC showed the Giants game instead... Rolling Eyes and she was watching in her hotel room. But maybe she got here this morning!

@zoe06 I also prefer NY over LA for them :yes:
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Bryan probably back at work once Rachel traveled... Question, does Bryan own his practise?

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:07 pm

@Seab21 His Linked In account says he's the Clinic Director, so I think so but can't say for sure.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl