SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Aww, thanks for the love on my last post, guys. Hugs.

Chgohighlife wrote:... 

Please note: OMG she doesn't even have to hold the screen!?! throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 52 3806527698

I MEAN. I MEAN. Get yourself a Jerome, people. For reals. And, before they propped it up, he wasn't just holding it, he was holding it in her lap, so it would be easier for her to watch it. Now... There's chivalry and then there's that. Also, them sharing earbuds, too. So much cute everywhere.

Also, their airport shenanigans. Lulz-y. 2 and 1/2 hours early. Whew. I love how she was totes trolling about "killing" him on the way there, the poor guy didn't even have time to go to the bathroom, and then... Boom. Payback. She's chillin' in an airport almost three hours before a flight. Split decision on who won the airport wars this round. Until next time... Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by jashfan Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 pm

Rachels longhorn interview. She retweeted the linkon twitter. She did a great job.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=20566794

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:17 pm

@jashfan Thanks for posting. Rachel is a natural. I like how she said every day gets better with Bryan.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:18 pm

@jashfan that was good! laugh out loud Loved the bachelorette try out clip.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:49 pm

@GuardianAngel haha, totally! Finally, a man of substance, but even if this was a real contention, vapid MF and company wouldn't give him the time of day.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Ahh, I'm dying at those #throwback pictures of Rachel! What a cutie!!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:57 am

likeashipblown wrote:About today, can we just do a minute on... EVERYTHING?

Days like today are such a good reminder of how much I truly think they're such a complementary pair and why I'm so freaking glad they found each other.

I think Bryan is so in love with her energy and her zest for life. He routinely notes in his stories, how "excited" she is, like he did today. He's so much more chill and very even keel, but he so seems to love the world through her eyes, where the littlest things are wonderful and make her happy or excite her.

And then... With him... About that chill and being even keel? Can we just...

Think about what a "trooper," her words, Bryan was today. What a rock he was today. What a great calming force he was today. I mean...

He doesn't like early mornings. He was up all bright and early to go with her to set because she had to get her makeup done. He could have shown up later, he didn't. Then, he stood by and beamed as she began to live one of her biggest dreams. I say "began" because I think we'll see more of her doing this. One of the guys on the panel, even said, "next time" she was on. They want her back, clearly. She'll... be back, I'd bet. But, I digress...

Bryan then posts about being her "fangirl," even.

Then, in the middle of that, outside negative stuff begins. Real talk, I honestly cannot imagine what kind of you-know-what Rachel might have served to the world today-- had Bryan not been the strongest guiding force here.

likeashipblown i am curious, what negative stuff about Rachel? Sorry if this is a double post.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:47 am

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 52 21294658_765879190284956_4088189883695235072_n
therachlindsay
Last day in Austin calls for a "lovers + friends" brunch Hugesmile ! We'll be back soon ATX
throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 52 21371823_131077860855579_2822818606201438208_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYmLMwYHe8m/?taken-by=missbrookewhitney
It was a good holiday weekend we got to see a lot of them!
I wonder what are they going to do tomorrow. question
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:33 am

Maggenzm wrote:...

likeashipblown i  am curious, what negative stuff about Rachel? Sorry if this is a double post.
I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you, I just don't really know how to respond, because this isn't a thread to full out explain it in, and I also don't want to derail the vibe of the thread. But, if you Google "Rachel Lindsay" and filter the past 24 hours, you'll see articles from NYDN, Entertainment Tonight, E!, and so on, explaining what went down yesterday. Hope my response answers your question. Smiley

Thanks so much for the Longhorn Network video. She was great. Can't wait to see what's next for her.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 am

likeashipblown wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:...

likeashipblown i  am curious, what negative stuff about Rachel? Sorry if this is a double post.
I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you, I just don't really know how to respond, because this isn't a thread to full out explain it in, and I also don't want to derail the vibe of the thread. But, if you Google "Rachel Lindsay" and filter the past 24 hours, you'll see articles from NYDN, Entertainment Tonight, E!, and so on, explaining what went down yesterday. Hope my response answers your question. Smiley

Thanks so much for the Longhorn Network video. She was great. Can't wait to see what's next for her.

Thanks, I figured this might not be the right thread for it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 am

@Maddy I wonder what their plans are today, too. I assume they are back in Dallas. Thanks for posting the pics!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

@Maggenzm No worries. Smiley

@Bookworm85 I wonder what they plan to do today, too! Hopefully they enjoy themselves.

And I agree, I think they probably had to go back to Dallas, I saw it promoted last night, but wasn't sure, so I held off saying anything, but I saw it again this morning, so I'll say it, I think Rachel's doing something with one of the ESPN shows on Friday? I want to say ESPN First Take? But, it's something, and so she has to be in town by then, at least, so I'd be shocked if they didn't go back there yesterday.

Rachel continuing to get that ESPN family of networks love. YAS.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl