SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Rachel was GREAT on First Take - she's so poised and real natural. Bryan was in the crowd and looked HOT!!! He gets better looking every time I see him. eyedrool
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:46 pm

sfrank wrote:Rachel was GREAT on First Take - she's so poised and real natural. Bryan was in the crowd and looked HOT!!! He gets better looking every time I see him. eyedrool

She was amazing!! so proud of her. Also, bryan got his hair cut and not only does he look younger but also fit as f*ck. :yes:

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Bryan's IG story last night
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Img_0814

Rachel's IG story this morning. There are a few, but I only captured the one with both of them .

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Img_0815

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:51 pm

@sdmom thanks for posting these! precious bbs are looking hot af together. Bryan's height tho :rosiecolored

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Rachel was made for this!!! its like she's been on tv all her life, she was so poised with great comebacks throughout. Love her.

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:01 pm

I can't with Bryan - I mean the man is just yummy. It's beyond words!
I love all the stuff Rachel said about loyalty and sticking together during hard times  (as a cowboy sports fan!) but it could easily translate to her philosophy on relationships.

Here's more IG stories from her friend and manager Angie:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Img_1810
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Img_1811

Source: ang_forthewin
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:12 pm

She acknowledged that Bryan was with her. That was her way of sharing the spotlight with him. He is really strong to stand by her while she lives her dream.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:32 pm

sdmom wrote:Bryan's IG story last night
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Img_0814

Rachel's IG story this morning. There are a few, but I only captured the one with both of them .

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Img_0815

Dayme, he is hotttt!! So happy for Rachel. Now, I want to know, what is Bryan plan?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:47 pm

@Quietbreezes yes! His support shows through, effortlessly. He lets her shine, always!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:58 pm

More goodies from Bryan's IG story

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Img_0817
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Img_0818

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:24 pm

@sdmom love!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl