SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:27 pm

@sdmom it looks like bryan def got a bit leaner/toned? rachel's a good influence on him laugh out loud.
Sidenote: rachel's make up looks amazing

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:29 pm

I came across this picture cause I am such a stalker! Lol

This was posted by Rachel's aunt Connie on 9/1 when they were in Austin.  What it tells me is RnB do spend time with her family but we just don't see it. I think they understand and respect their needs for privacy and leave those moments out.

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Img_0820

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1757647587592881&set=a.950717954952519.1073741826.100000429697754&type=3&theater

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 pm

@Maggenzm Probably once the media blitz and whirlwind traveling wind down, he'll most likely apply for a license to practice in Dallas if that is where they plan to live. With the traveling they are doing, he might as well wait so he can be with her.

Last edited by Quietbreezes on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Oh my, I am totally loving them. Soooo coordinated. Check out his shoes and her dress, subtle. clapping!
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:23 pm

For those who missed Rachel on "First Take," here is a video. Not the best quality, but it is better than nothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzU3tCGniys

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:@Maggenzm Probably once the media blitz and whirlwind traveling wind down, he'll most likely apply for a license to practice in Dallas if that is where they plan to live. With the traveling they are doing, he might as well wait so he can be with her.

Make sense, I want them to settle down but, it I guess we' ll find out when they want us to know LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:50 pm

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Img_0810

https://instagram.com/p/BYyqpAel8rT/

Read the caption "so many exciting things comimg up". I wonder what?

Here's what White Unicorn does :
White Unicorn Agency is a dynamic, full-service creative agency based in the Design District of Dallas. We’re a diverse team of dreamers who build remarkable brands with design, technology, and a touch of magic.
http://www.whiteunicornagency.com

So they will have their own brand? Web? Can't wait to find out!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:10 pm

^ Sounds exciting. Looking forward to hearing more details soon.
I watched First Take just to see her. I only wish her segment was longer. She looked amazing as usual and fit right in. Hope she gets more opportunities like this.
Good to see Bryan there (of course) supporting her as usual.
Such a loving couple.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:24 pm

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Img_1015

http://instagram.com/therachlindsay

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:34 pm

So many goodies here! Rachel held her own in the segment. I too wish it could have been longer. That agency is based on Dallas, so I wonder if that will be their home base for now at least. I can't wait to find out what exciting things are coming up for them, especially Bryan at this point. I like Rachel's instagram story of how her and Bryan were matching (his shoes matching her dress), even though they weren't trying. They are so in-sync.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:44 pm

I'm so excited to see what they're up to next. I love seeing them so happy.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:07 pm

@Rachelsseason She is so tiny next to him. They are so cute together.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl