SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Bryan's cousin @themiamimami did an Instagram story, saying she was with Bryan and Rachel. I think they are in New York, based on her Instagram posts.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan's cousin @themiamimami did an Instagram story, saying she was with Bryan and Rachel. I think they are in New York, based on her Instagram posts.

He said on Thursday he was doing laundry in preparation for a trip to NYC. Anyone know why?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:29 pm

They are definitely in NYC - possibly for NYFW

From Bryan's IG:
Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Img_1812
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Awww! She looks adorable, and that plate looks heavenly

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:48 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BY1_bOvF4Xc/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BY2CE7ZDH96/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 am

Thoughts and prayers with everyone affected by the hurricanes beatingheart

sfrank wrote:They are definitely in NYC - possibly for NYFW

From Bryan's IG:
Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Img_1812
That sushi platter looks AMAZING (and Rachel does, too, as usual - I love her makeup here).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:49 am

sfrank wrote:They are definitely in NYC - possibly for NYFW

From Bryan's IG:

Big rach looking gorgeous and adorable! Her make up has been on point recently Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 64 1f60d

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:50 am

sdmom wrote:Rachel's IG story

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 64 Img_0822

He looks hot!

So effin hot! Not sure if it was someone on here who made the comment or on insta but Bryan is serving some captain america realness in this pic PINKHEART

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 am

This is a fanforum.. Nothing negative here, about anyone, right?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:This is a fanforum.. Nothing negative here, about anyone, right?

Let's all post happy positive thoughts here. I don't want the thread to be locked again.

I have to laugh a bit. They left for NYC yesterfay and Bryan was getting ready for his wardrobe Wednesday! Type A indeed! Wonder how long they will stay there?
I remember Josiah in the podcast with RS said Bryan brought like 30 ties and half of them still had tags on. He didn't wear one the first night! And still got FIR.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 pm

i hope that Bryan's parents were able to make it out NYC as well, or at least get out of Miami.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl