SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:44 pm

sdmom wrote:I actually want to watch a Rachel vs Bryan rap battle. We all know the man can rap like Vanilla Ice!

I would love and prefer that even though we all know Bryan would lose. LOL. I don't know why by anything have them associated with bach nation alum, just makes me squeezy. I guess i just want them around those who love and support them only, and I know that's just not realistic.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by likeashipblown Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Rachel and Bryan are at another fashion show. This time, Cynthia Rowley, so we should probs be on the lookout for pics from the event.

And since Ang has arrived, we can start watching her stories more closely, too. If Rachel and Bryan are going to the Nylon party, no doubt she'll mention it/post stories, etc., imo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 pm

I think CA is a good starting place for Rachel and Bryan setting up their first home together. I have lived in Southern CA all my life (I live in a beach town) and I know this is a wonderful place to be. We have the ocean, mountains and desert all within a couple of hours drive. Rachel and Bryan can choose whatever type of lifestyle they want in the LA area and since both have so much to offer career wise I see lots of options ahead for them. I am excited for their future and common goals. (I heard Millsy say in his podcast awhile ago that Rachel was going to take the CA bar exam so she could practice here.)
Bryan and Rachel look sooooo wonderful in all their NYFW photos and so happy. They are truly living their best lives together. instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 1f49e
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Seabear wrote:I think CA is a good starting place for Rachel and Bryan setting up their first home together. I have lived in Southern CA all my life (I live in a beach town) and I know this is a wonderful place to be. We have the ocean, mountains and desert all within a couple of hours drive. Rachel and Bryan can choose whatever type of lifestyle they want in the LA area and since both have so much to offer career wise I see lots of options ahead for them. I am excited for their future and common goals. (I heard Millsy say in his podcast awhile ago that Rachel was going to take the CA bar exam so she could practice here.)
Bryan and Rachel look sooooo wonderful in all their NYFW photos and so happy. They are truly living their best lives together. instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 1f49e
JMO

I really like the idea of her practicing law in Cali since ESPN has been having some money issues and they laid a lot of long standing people off so i don't think that they will be hiring anytime soon. It would awesome if she could be on the legal counsel for one of the now many sports teams in LA, that way it allows her to still be connected to sports. You guys are right about Cali, i think because I only ever see bach nation hanging with one another mostly that it makes LA seem small IMO. I am also curious how long they plan to be there because i totally see them wanting to be close to one of their families once they have kids especially Bryan's since he is the only child.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:05 pm

instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Img_0012

http://instagram.com/thebryanabasolo

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:07 pm

instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Img_0013
instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Img_0014

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:12 pm

zoe06 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think CA is a good starting place for Rachel and Bryan setting up their first home together. I have lived in Southern CA all my life (I live in a beach town) and I know this is a wonderful place to be. We have the ocean, mountains and desert all within a couple of hours drive. Rachel and Bryan can choose whatever type of lifestyle they want in the LA area and since both have so much to offer career wise I see lots of options ahead for them. I am excited for their future and common goals. (I heard Millsy say in his podcast awhile ago that Rachel was going to take the CA bar exam so she could practice here.)
JMO

I really like the idea of her practicing law in Cali since ESPN has been having some money issues and they laid a lot of long standing people off so i don't think that they will be hiring anytime soon.  It would awesome if she could be on the legal counsel for one of the now many sports teams in LA, that way it allows her to still be connected to sports. You guys are right about Cali, i think because I only ever see bach nation hanging with one another mostly that it makes LA seem small IMO. I am also curious how long they plan to be there because i totally see them wanting to be close to one of their families once they have kids especially Bryan's since he is the only child.

If career and earning really happens for them in Cali, I can see Bryan's family moving to be with them and their kids. Could become the best option, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Woah Rachel serving some fiercest in first photo!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by jade234 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Ok Rachel really wants me dead with all that slayage.. you guys check out Bryan's newest story

jade234

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 pm

instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Img_0015

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Oh Bryan's getting it tonight, Killem Rachel, but don't hurt him to bad.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm

teambigrach wrote:@Maddy Omg your display pic is so pretty! is that sharleen? I've always liked her, she was one of the few who were neutral/supportive in her recaps of bryan and rachel when the finale aired
thanks @teambigrach
Yes, it's  Sharleen and she always loved them from the very beginning!  instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 1710264613
And they are living the best lives!  instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 1176891977
instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 21688667_1477249372354076_9213328449106608128_n
instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 21480616_1460321070726894_2308107363216785408_n
instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 21690313_141422023129896_8844549075169705984_n
instamood - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 21576971_1472417816159796_286971306488889344_n
https://www.instagram.com/teammbrachel/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+53
lightredemption
Ladybug82
quietpal
Mommyof2
fabgirl