SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 1 of 91 1, 2, 3 ... 46 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 Empty Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Previous threads here

Ladybug82 wrote:Fingers crossed Lo does something drastic. laugh out loud  #weneedBenji2.0tohappen

JMO

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@Alanna @sosleepy he's still got a month, give or take a few days, to see Lauren all happy with her new guy.  Don't count him out yet, IMO. laugh out loud
I hope lauren gets engaged or announces she's preggers or something to push Ben over the edge to say yes laugh out loud Shawn and Kait are back to rooting for him too!

Are they really? So shady they cut off support only while he was in a franchise relationship. laugh out loud
Yes, they're all for him being the lead again and agree that there's no one else. They're friends with Rachel or at least, Kaitlyn is, and they seem to think Peter was manipulative and dishonest and blahblah.

AllAboutLove wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll take Ben 2.0 too if I have to. What's the worst that can happen? He'll tell two girls he loves them? laugh out loud

Or... Ben may just surprise me and pull a Brad 1.0 and not pick anyone! I mean, that was his advice to Nick when Nick was about to film his season - not to pick anyone unless you think for sure they are the "one" (hello, red flag on his own relationship back then!) laugh out loud

Either way, I'm down Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 3806527698

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by timfan Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Please no ben again but if tptb offer it to him he will jump to do it as he loves the attention jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Ben will definitely jump at it imo. He's already said "never say never" laugh out loud 

I just don't think Ben will do it this year because of his image. I think he doesn't want to be seen as "that" guy who loves attention and wants to be the bachelor twice for any other reason than true true love.

That said, I'd still take Ben over Peter as bachelor any day  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Could Robby Hayes or Luke Pell Be the Surprise ‘Bachelor’ 2018 Pick?
“Someone should be keeping an eye out for Luke, from JoJo [Fletcher]’s season,” the insider tells People.
“But Luke has made it clear to producers that he would love another chance at it and would do the show in a heartbeat.”

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 Screen-Shot-2017-02-13-at-10.28.05-PM

They claim there’s been “some conversation” around the 28-year-old in producer meetings, now that he’s returned to the public eye on the current fourth season of BIP.“Right now he’s getting a questionable edit on Paradise, with Raven [Gates] mocking him a lot,” the source states, referring the skewering the male model got by his co-star and fans.

Still, there’s still time for things to turn around — something the powers that be hoped for when they cast him.
“He’s been put on the show for a reason, to remind everyone of who he is and how hot he is,” the insider states.

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 Bachelor-in-paradise-robby-hayes

http://www.wetpaint.com/next-bachelor-2018-robby-hayes-luke-pell-1612206/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:48 pm

No, no, no!  Y'all I can't watch Luke. And the thought of having to SC him is like nitemare city. He seriously creeps me out.  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 2254279460 laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:49 pm

timfan wrote:Please no ben again  but if tptb offer it to him he will jump to do it as he loves the attention jmo
Ben has been rumored to have already turned it down and in articles he has said that he would not do it.

JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:51 pm

It will take quite a turn around for Robbie. He wa begging Amanda to kiss him and SHE SAID NO!!!! And he's sweaty.... not in an attractive way. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:53 pm

laugh out loud at Robby being the lead, even Jo said she has no idea how he made it to f2 before back tracking to be polite.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:54 pm

@Alanna @sosleepy we need to start a Twitter campaign begging Benji to do it, forget his feelings of it not being the right time. We need him to prevent a season of Luke! laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:No, no, no!  Y'all I can't watch Luke. And the thought of having to SC him is like nitemare city.  He seriously creeps me out.  Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 2254279460 laugh out loud

JMO

ITA! I can't bear Luke. I'll watch Peter/Dean being thrown under the bus any day over watching Luke.  laugh out loud

Btw I love the new emojis! Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 2498057887

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm

I actually wish Ben would do it. I think he would if more time had passed since the break up. Maybe next year!

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm

I have said the same thing for several seasons over the years, how did they get to F2. Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 91 1, 2, 3 ... 46 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win