SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 91 of 91 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 89, 90, 91

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 91 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:57 am

I think Arie has always been the backup plan. I honestly can't believe he hasn't settled down by now, and has been campaigning for TB gig for years now.

I actually feel sorry for him because Twitter is not happy with this choice and are raking MF and the show as a whole over the coals.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 91 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:58 am

Yikes. The general reaction I've seen to this on Twitter/Instagram is... not good hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 am

Eek,  Arie is the next Bachelor! Bet there'll be a lot of 1F fans whose nickers will be in a knot. giggling Bring on the walls and the laughs! 2pop
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 am

I'm seeing peeps mad because they don't know who he is and because he's not Pete. Relax, folks!! Wait til you see his kissing skills!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:02 am

GMA interview link, if you care: https://twitter.com/gma/status/905769003154513920

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am

Alanna wrote:I'm seeing peeps mad because they don't know who he is and because he's not Pete. Relax, folks!! Wait til you see his kissing skills!

I think people will be alright with him as the show starts, but there is a lot of comments about him "hooking up with minors." Is that just a rumor?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:08 am

Alanna wrote:I'm seeing peeps mad because they don't know who he is and because he's not Pete. Relax, folks!! Wait til you see his kissing skills!

I remember the same thing happening just a couple weeks ago when Rachel shows Bryan and not Peter. I bet many are the very same posters even. They will calm down and will be fine and will watch the show just like we will .

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:09 am

This is just a sad and pathetic choice all around.

It's pathetic that the show has had such low caliber of candidates and puts all their eggs in one basket, so when that option implodes, they literally have no option but dig back like 5 years into archives. Pathetic in the last half a decade, they have no one else of any substance or anyone willing to participate.

Even more so, Arie, this 37 year old desperado to be Bachelor for the last half a decade. Even though he was passed over twice. Perpetually single. TOTALLY in it just for the fame and the Bachelor noteriety. Pathetic. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Per this tweet just now, RS doesn't know who the bachelor is  cheeky :uptonogood

At least he finally admits it. Good for him. Now he needs to remember this tweet so he can retweet often. Would have saved many a lot of grief.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 am

OMG IT's Arie Gen Discussion thread

I have not caught up on posts. Feel free to move any posts over!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 91 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 89, 90, 91

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win