SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 24 of 91 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 57 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afterparadise - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:.

And who, besides the obvious did they say was not a great guy? That's just the stock answer, IMO.

I believe some of them went out of their way to help him out for his charity work. He's part of their group talk. Most of them seem to get along fine.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Afterparadise - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:38 pm

And for balance.... I really like Peter and will be happy if they choose him as the lead. I saw a different guy than what many of you describe. To me he was genuine and vulnerable. Attractive inside and out. His pace in the development of his relationship with Rachel seemed realistic and I found it appealing. I don't see his SM posts and likes negatively. Maybe if he is chosen I will see a different guy. I hope not.

He says he knows that being the lead was hard for Rachel. Watching the process and being there until almost the end he could see the stress Rachel experienced. He wouldn't be going into this totally blind but you never know what it's like until you do it yourself.  I will look forward to seeing him Monday nights if he is chosen.

MF said to stand by for bachelor news.... he wouldn't make people wait until DWTS would he?!? I want news to leak.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:.

And who, besides the obvious did they say was not a great guy? That's just the stock answer, IMO.

I believe some of them went out of their way to help him out for his charity work.  He's part of their group talk.   Most of them seem to get along fine.

The 3 guys from nearby Chicago came down and helped and that was great. The one from nearby Michigan helped too before flying off to Dallas for the engagement party. Peter is certain to have lots of close friends among the Roseboys and others if he is the next TB, for sure. He will have the popularity he seeks then and likely be able to go to clubs that are actually open in and out of Madison with people who don't look staged. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:25 pm

Why don't we talk about Coach Osborne being TB??? beatingheart

Afterparadise - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 24 DIjh3ypUwAE57BA

CC Boys Soccer‏ @CCBoysSoccer

As we prepare for our season opener let's talk about @Coach_Osborne and his days at Trinity as a Player and once a Coach #TrustTheProcess

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I don't know Peter personally, I'm just a spectator from the outside. Most of the men this past season have said he's a great guy and genuine. Buses, hate on SM, whatever it may be, I'm just excited to watch these women go batsh*t crazy on his season. Bring on Pete and the crazies! 2pop

IMO the crazies already arrived during Rachel's season and arrived in full force when Peter started courting them on his own SM.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:49 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
skkkk wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

Because.  That was his goal all along.  He wanted the lead role.   Can't wait for the semi's to start rolling over him.  Buses are not good enough, it has to be something that will leave bigger tire marks.

I don't mind that he plotted for the role (I'm sure he is not the first or last one).  But all his pretentious, narcissistic and self righteous SM behaviour really turns me off.  He loves the poor me, poor me narrative, and craves adoration.  

Can you imagine if he gets a "crappy" edit, his SM is going to be full of woe is me posts.  I'm actually hoping this is the season that the lead gets turned down by both his F1 and F2!!!!!

In that case, both the F1 and F2 will need those consolation tee shirts that have "Find your Peter" on it. It would come in handy. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:10 pm

skkkk wrote:I won't believe him getting a crappy edit until I see it.  Fleiss loves his male leads.  I will need to see it to believe it.  As for him getting turned down by both his F1 and F2, not a snowball's chance in hell.  

Fleiss does favor his male leads slightly more than the female ones but no way does he love any of these people IMO. Infact based on his twitter, Peter falls in the distinguished category of the leads MF openly dislikes - Juan Pablo and Kaitlyn being the last two. The edits they got on their season is an indicator of what TPTB have in store for Peter IMO. I and my popcorn are ready! laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:12 pm

Does SIT mean sit down for shocking news or does it stand for something else? Smiley

ETA: I generally don't read responses, but I'm having a hoot reading them for this tweet. Afterparadise - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 24 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Let me guess the shocking news: dual leads? Peter agreed to propose? He and his ex both will be on the show?
Rachel broke up with Bryan and will compete for Peter's heart ? (Ok ok the last one l kid!)
I hope it's NOT Nick again!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:41 pm

Would Peter being the Bachelor be shocking though? Not really imo... hoping it's a surprise and RS is wrong again.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Afterparadise - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 24 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:52 pm

Here are some tweets the last time around.

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
·
22 Aug 2016
I can't reveal the identity of your new #TheBachelor until everything is signed, sealed and delivered...

·
24 Aug 2016
Some official announcements are worth the wait... #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?

·
28 Aug 2016
Looking forward to making the official announcement!!! #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?

·
30 Aug 2016
Your new #TheBachelor will indeed be on tonite's episode of #AfterParadise. But first, his identity will be revealed right here!!!

·
30 Aug 2016
Some fans will be very happy!!! Others, not so much... #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe? Find out right here!!!

·
30 Aug 2016
While the Sharks were swimming around me, I was doing some thinking. You only live once. Might as well take a few chances... #TheBachelor

Mike Fleiss
·
30 Aug 2016
Despite much speculation, the new #Bachelor will be someone #Bachelornation will Like

·
30 Aug 2016
Your new #Bachelor is @viallnicholas28

oops another tweet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 91 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 57 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win