SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 91 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 68 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Bach nation and whatever girls that wanted Peter will be fine and survive whatever temporary disappointment they feel.  They'll be no more disappointed than when potential past leads didn't get the gig or were changed last minute, IMO.  Just ask the girls that wanted Arie and got CS (wasn't that who got the gig?) or wanted Luke or Chase and got Nick, etc.  They all have the option of leaving and not getting in a limo.  

I for one won't be disappointed.  I don't really care who's the lead because it's not really about the lead, the storyboard will be about the drama and crazy for ratings and setting up the next lead, with just hints of the lead and love story thrown in.  But for my on sanity and more calmness on the board, I'd love for it to be someone other than Peter.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:36 pm

@Ladybug82 all the other guys are so average compared to peter. *****IMO***** at least get a guy who matches him in appeal

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:38 pm

@rachelisqueen This is your opinion.
Actually to be honest, there are people that Petiocre skeeves. Yes, believe it or not. So like anything else everything has a flavor and not all appeals to everyone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Bach nation and whatever girls that wanted Peter will be fine and survive whatever temporary disappointment they feel.  They'll be no more disappointed than when potential past leads didn't get the gig or were changed last minute, IMO.  Just ask the girls that wanted Arie and got CS (wasn't that who got the gig?) or wanted Luke or Chase and got Nick, etc.  They all have the option of leaving and not getting in a limo.  

I for one won't be disappointed.  I don't really care who's the lead because it's not really about the lead, the storyboard will be about the drama and crazy for ratings and setting up the next lead, with just hints of the lead and love story thrown in.  But for my on sanity and more calmness on the board, I'd love for it to be someone other than Peter.

JMO

It was Sean Lowe who got picked over Arie from Emily's season. But point I agree with 100%. Peters fans will be fine if it's not him.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Bach nation and whatever girls that wanted Peter will be fine and survive whatever temporary disappointment they feel.  They'll be no more disappointed than when potential past leads didn't get the gig or were changed last minute, IMO.  Just ask the girls that wanted Arie and got CS (wasn't that who got the gig?) or wanted Luke or Chase and got Nick, etc.  They all have the option of leaving and not getting in a limo.  

JMO

It was Sean Lowe who got picked over Arie from Emily's season.  But point I agree with 100%. Peters fans will be fine if it's not him.

Actually Arie was up for the job when it was given to Chris S. Sean's season was always his as long as he said yes.

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 46 87b72b10 leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 46 86669110 leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Somebody will always be disappointed. If Peter is chosen and he isn't the one some wanted they will get over it too. It's only a show after all.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:13 pm

That's the thing about this franchise; there will always be winners and losers.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:16 pm

At this point I think a turkey may be the best lead yet! laugh out loud 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:At this point I think a turkey may be the best lead yet! laugh out loud 

Yep, but we could end up with a ham.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:30 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@Ladybug82 all the other guys are so average compared to peter. at least get a guy who matches him in appeal

Sorry but personally Peter is not that appealing to me, not his looks, not his personality, but I would probably watch to sleuth and to chat on this board.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:44 pm

sdmom wrote:
rachelisqueen wrote:@Ladybug82 all the other guys are so average compared to peter. at least get a guy who matches him in appeal

Sorry but personally Peter is not that appealing to me, not his looks, not his personality, but I would probably watch to sleuth and to chat on this board.

I agree with you up to the point of watching to sleuth. If it is Peter, I won't be watching. Heck, I probably won't watch no matter who it is. The show is so boring to me anymore because it is so predictable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 am

You don't what to watch to sleuth and post with us here.  So regardless of who the lead is, your fav or not, I hope y'all still joins in on the fun, laughter, snark and sleuthing.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 91 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 68 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win