SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:18 am

@Sundy @mercieme okay thank you both. That's what I thought too. I have watched since the first season and also don't ever remember a lead defending himself like Matty has.

I understand that all leads and contestants are on this show for fame/opportunities and the possibility of love. I am only interested in why TPTB left that in the edit to have girls on the show putting it out there (even if "villains") that the lead is not there for the right reasons and the lead having to defend that.

I am going to let this play out but will tuck it away for later for me to look back on since Matty is the first lead that has been shown on screen to basically defend #rightreasons #notapuppet himself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:23 am

Just to close the loop on this one. Simone has her farewell dress on at the cocktail party
RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Img_1745
RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Img_1112
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:32 am

In next week's preview Matty takes someone away for SQT at the cocktail party and it looks like Tara.  Then when Matty is asking what life would be like if they ended up together, he is wearing his blue suit so I'm thinking that question is to Tara during their SQT.  JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:25 am

3 more episodes and we should have some more screencaps. God knows I'm hanging out for them. Can anyone else remember our we had multiple LCDs in the first set of screencaps or was it just Alex jumping off the boat?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 am

This has probably already been established but I just watched thursdays episode again on my bigger tv and noticed that the denim skirt Elise wears to the group date next episode has fraying on the bottom, matching with the SQT screencap we have
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:21 am

@Sundy apologies if you already answered this before but are the next set of SCs due after Thursday's Episode 12 with 6 girls left. Episode 13 description is a mini date for the F6...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:33 am

mercieme wrote:@Sundy apologies if you already answered this before but are the next set of SCs due after Thursday's Episode 12 with 6 girls left. Episode 13 description is a mini date for the F6...thanks.

Now you ask, I can't remember.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:57 am

So i did a little researching and in Richie's season Ep 11 Olena finally makes her move too!! A Little bit like Laura will be doing in Ep11

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:01 am

and... it looks like both F2's from season 3 & 4 have their 2nd SD!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:55 pm

I have finally watched all the episodes. I feel like the last couple episodes felt a bit more interesting but still am hoping the storylines get more fleshed out. I still am missing a good understanding of who each of these remaining women are. I enjoyed the date with Elise and Matty because it actually framed some real personality from both of them and seemed much less scripted and stilted than so many other dates have appeared. Maybe Matty is settling into the role but whatever the reason, I hope in the episodes throughout the rest of the season that the personalities and connections become clearer or it will be a hard sell for me to believe that a lasting relationship will be made out of this season. I am still hoping for the wonderful overall fun and interesting storylines I saw about all of the cast on Georgia's season. That was such a refreshing change from the US norm. I hope the US influence on the Aussie Franchise is not editing out all the interesting bits this time around.  
I am very glad that Jen and her negativity are gone. I am looking forward seeing to seeing the rest of the season play out and hoping for some fun insight into the lives of the final women and their connections to Matty. Hoping for the best but my expectations are lowering.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:53 pm

I am thinking Elise moved up the totem pole. She was the only one that sat with her legs over him. Also at the lemonade stand he pulled her in front of him to hug her. Did not notice that with any of the other girls. He did hug Tara like that in the kitchen but I felt that was more a fun thing than a romantic thing. He is just so playful with Elise.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:55 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I am thinking Elise moved up the totem pole.  She was the only one that sat with her legs over him.  Also at the lemonade stand he pulled her in front of him to hug her.  Did not notice that with any of the other girls.  He did hug Tara like that in the kitchen but I felt that was more a fun thing than a romantic thing.  He is just so playful with Elise.  

Saw that too! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+41
Rikkim
Zaynab
Justme
Storybook
Bookworm
romance realist
Missfi
Pongo
Bumbleguild
bronniegrace
Mommyof2