SELECT CONTENT

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snowsqueen - Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote: I guess I'm the only one here for the battleliscious and gore scenes.
I loved the books and transferred over to the HBO series, but fear Martin is never going to complete. This may be as close as his fans get to an end. Suspect

I absolutely love the battle/fight scenes. The Red Viper/Mountain fight and the hardhome battle still give me chills inspite of being a season old. I am enjoying this season but something feels missing - I guess I'll just call it the GRRM touch. I really really wish he would finish the books but I have resigned myself to the show being the only end to the series since he doesn't even have 'The Winds of Winter' release date.  hmmm

It's just this week in particular when I am focused on the love story. Something about Jon and Dany together. eyedrool
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

snowsqueen - Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:05 am

Please ask anytime if there are any threads anyone would like for any reality or non reality show!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:15 am

:Thanktwo so much for the thread and all you do @GuardianAngel. It's truly appreciated. I honestly didn't even think of a thread until @coolangel posted about it so thank you for the suggestion and creating the thread yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:06 am

Thank you, GA, for this thread!

I love the Battle scenes! I have to say that I think the Battle of the Bastards episode will forever be my favorite! I remember getting chills when Ramsay told Rickon to run to Jon and they just got so close before Rickson was killed by the arrow. The battle afterwards was insane.

Gosh, I love this show laugh out loud so excited for tomorrow!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 am

Just reading the posts brings back so much of the good stuff! LOL
The red wedding. The moon door or whatever that trap door was in the Eyrie.
Shame! Shame! Shame!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:41 pm

I am so hyped! laughlaughlaugh

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:58 pm

@coolangel me too!!  cheerleader

source

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:09 pm

This intro song! Now it's starting!! #theDragonandthewolf
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:03 pm

laugh out loud as if the Stark sisters could be played by a little finger

Stark sisters ftw! snowsqueen - Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1176891977

via giphy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:23 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Night King on Ice Dragon

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:30 pm

What a finale! I need to watch it back to analyse all that just happened in the episode.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
sosleepy
Ash2214
Kashathediva
kerriway
coolangel