SELECT CONTENT

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:39 pm

Queen of efficiency !

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:43 pm

And the wall came tumbling down. affraid
Now it will be a zombie appoccalypse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:46 pm

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Haha! Finally! Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1176891977 #AegonDany4Eva giggling beatingheart

Still collecting my thoughts! What a finale! I am shooketh!  :shocked!:  :shocked!:

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:03 am

@coolangel Ikr!! It went by so fast it felt like the episode was only 20 mins! I have to go back and watch... (maybe a few times for some scenes :gotcha: ). Many walls came down tonight!!! #whatwall #iceandfire #whydowehavetowaitforseasoneight
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:18 am

Justice was finally served! Took 7 seasons but it was so satisfying to see Littlefinger finally die! Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f64c Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f64c

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:31 am

The only thing that would have been better justice would have been him going through that moon door. That was pretty cool. I would like a moon door in my house.
We need to get a moon door for the forum. hmmm.
Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Game-Of-Thrones-S4Ep7-Mockingbird-Review-Kate-Dickie-as-Lysa-Arryn-thrown-out-of-the-moon-door
moon door

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:42 am

I stopped watching after season 2! It was soooooo intense! I was like watching through my eyes half the time! laugh out loud I am intrigued and considering trying again though. Dany and Jon are the best. Glad they are getting together. Also, I don't care about spoilers. I NEED to know what happens with this show or I can't deal. I also have to watch Walking Dead on a lag and with spoilers. I can't handle the intensity and not knowing what to expect! Haha... this drives my husband nuts.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:45 am

@coolangel ... at least we have dany and jon Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f60d  #somethingtogetusthroughtheweek 

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 DISMMBkWAAAfeT0
Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 DISMNKEW0AAFoOU
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:03 am

What an incredible episode. Crazy to think we'll have to wait until the end of 2018 or early 2019 to see the final season!

Bran keeps saying he needs to tell Jon everything, but I bet Jon and Dany don't find out right away next season. There's not way Sam will let Bran tell him this earth shattering information while the way is about to start. Plus, he'll see Jon's finally happy too. They'll find out eventually, but I'm going with the half way point of next season. Oh, and Dany is totally going to be pregnant laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:56 am

This is definitely going to happen next season imo  Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633  Two pregnant queens (b/c of their relatives) face off laugh out loud :shocked!: #snowsqueenforthewin  2pop

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel ... at least we have dany and jon Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f60d  #somethingtogetusthroughtheweek 

I know!  Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f64c  Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f64c I needed a new couple to officially ship! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Dany is sooo having Jon's baby. The kid will be 'A Song of Ice and Fire' Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633 Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4256136633 I don't think Cersei is pregnant. She was just saying that to manipulate Jamie and Tyrion. D&D kinda hinted at that IMO in their BTS interview after the episode.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Game of Thrones - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
sosleepy
Ash2214
Kashathediva
kerriway
coolangel