SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:18 pm

@HEA I've thought of that but there's so so much more sleuthing done this season on her SM and things that Laura has actually pushed herself for F1 far more than misdirecting imo. The show too. 

It's been OTT imo this season just how much the show/Ten have pushed her for F1... literally even posting pics of all the girls at F8 except for Laura and basically saying those girls don't find love only best friends and Laura thus the only one that finds love. I've never seen a show do something like that. When it happened many of us took it almost like a spoiler. 

Same with the Fitzy and Wippa interview Matty did where Channel Ten handler was there but the hosts kept pushing Laura as the winner against all the girls and basically done deal and Matty looking extremely uncomfortable yet no doubt that Ten knew what the radio show was going to do and push for Laura so the media is not the issue for me, they are always like that, it's more how Ten has been so OTT this season.

IDK. There's so much sleuthed off the episodes that's hard to go back and pinpoint it all because it's been like a show on it's own all the things happening while the show was airing that even the media was writing articles about just how OTT the push for Laura for F1 was  dizzy

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:18 pm

well.... considering I dislike matty, consideing i like elise... i think to wish her to be F1 would be the worse thing I could wish her.

just my 2 cennes here

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:20 pm

HEA wrote:well.... considering I dislike matty, consideing i like elise... i think to wish her to be F1 would be the worse thing I could wish her.

just my 2 cennes here

:yes: ia

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA I've thought of that but there's so so much more sleuthing done this season on her SM and things that Laura has actually pushed herself for F1 far more than misdirecting imo. The show too. It's been OTT this season just how much the show and she have pushed her for F1... literally even posting pics of all the girls at F8 except for Laura and basically saying those girls don't find love only best friends and Laura thus the only one that finds love. I've never seen a show do something like that. When it happened many of us took it almost like a spoiler. There's so much sleuthed off-show that's hard to go back and pinpoint it all but even the media was writing articles about just how OTT the push for Laura for F1 was.

I understand.
Was she out in the open on SM before the M&G?
I think she is a jealous and this kind of girl who will keep a grudge on someone.
I could not warm her at M&G. @sprite and another lady said early on it was laura F1
I wanted Tara as for me Elise was just non existent.

Laura's IG is for me another Peter IG.... but I think she is F1, not F2.
I think matty is too infatuated by laura at this point. he made his mind
i studied elise's vows and he was sighting as if completely bored.
he was also not a happy camper when laura was not selected at the GD.
does he like elise. yes. but not romantically.

for me the slow burn was always about pushing laura to open up.
when i saw laura and elora IG, I saw competition but now i see more elora showing the hypocrisy of matty and showing how much he acted like an a** with her. and she has reasons to show that he gave her hopes even if she was oh too happy to go along with them
laura said on her bio that SHE IS A FLIRT.... for me that means she is a TEASE. She is a player. She wanted matty to hunt her all along but she wanted to hold the gun.

this said. i think laura put TEN in a big sack of poop when she took this uber and knowing full well she was followed decided to switch for the car. maybe it is the prods who asked her but at the end of the day if it is in the open, it is because of her. so i have no doubt that TEN played numerous scenario to sort themselves from this mess. one major one is for the top 3 to play coy

elise: I am moving after the finale. think what you want of it
laura: I was with my sister
tara: i was not falling in love yet

they are all still as from today part of the show and therefore under contract to say and act the way the show want them to do. However, I think Laura is full of poop and her ego is quite something else. so far i have see laura responding on the bad comments on her IG...

it will be interesting to check after family hometown.

anyway. at this point, I stand that i am happy that elise is not F1. nor tara. To wish them to end up with matty? nope. we should celebrate she is not F1 and not pray she is IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:40 pm

I am struggling so much. I was never a Matty fan in Georgia's season and even questioned his sincerity (please no hate it's JMHO). To be truthful I always thought Mattys main aim was to be the bachelor.

Throughout this season I have seen the same Matty most of the time and it has really confused and disinterested me as I continually question whether or not he is acting or genuine. That said, I see a different side to Matty when he is with Elise and I believe it to be the true Matty, not the public persona that he or the media have created. I see a more kind yet masculine man, I actually see a family man. For the record I see a teenage boy with Laura.

The problem is I don't know if what he says he wants and what he actually wants are actually the same. I would like to think he is sincere but there is something in the back of my head that just says 'nope'. I sincerely hope I am wrong. Sincerely

Turning to Laura I think the most unappealing thing I see with her is gloating. There is confidence and confidence! Elise and Flo are confident women but they carry it differently.

Argh I'm so conflicted. I just can't wait for screencaps tonight and hopefully we can put this bad dream to bed and focus on Sophie
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Sundy wrote:I am struggling so much. I was never a Matty fan in Georgia's season and even questioned his sincerity (please no hate it's JMHO). To be truthful I always thought Mattys main aim was to be the bachelor.

Throughout this season I have seen the same Matty most of the time and it has really confused and disinterested me as I continually question whether or not he is acting or genuine. That said, I see a different side to Matty when he is with Elise and I believe it to be the true Matty, not the public persona that he or the media have created. I see a more kind yet masculine man, I actually see a family man. For the record I see a teenage boy with Laura.

The problem is I don't know if what he says he wants and what he actually wants are actually the same. I would like to think he is sincere but there is something in the back of my head that just says 'nope'.  I sincerely hope I am wrong. Sincerely

Turning to Laura I think the most unappealing thing I see with her is gloating. There is confidence and confidence!  Elise and Flo are confident women but they carry it differently.

Argh I'm so conflicted. I just can't wait for screencaps tonight and hopefully we can put this bad dream to bed and focus on Sophie

:yes: Bring on Sophie ! hopefully her season won't feel so scripted console and more men to look at eyedrool

Basically i feel f1 is Elise by looking at SM only because basically her editing this season is crap(IMO the whole season is crap really and it is partly because of the lead sad ).....i keep telling myself only 3 more episodes ...only 3 more episodes then i can put this nightmare behind me
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Then I see something like this and think we'll maybe Elise is f1.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYtdEEkh2tj/

Cobie picked a pic of her with Elise, makes comment about legends and has a fish emoji.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Justme wrote:Then I see something like this and think we'll maybe Elise is f1.

Cobie picked a pic of her with Elise, makes comment about legends and has a fish emoji.

@Justme....@natik and I were just discussing that and she actually wanted me to post it here but glad someone else saw the same thing....I thought it was a rather cryptic post from Cobie...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Haha brilliant Cobi! We see what you did there whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1176891977
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:55 pm

I still see Laura as F1 even though I will keep sleuthing. Laura's just a different type of potential F1 than I've sleuthed before for the Aussie shows and I have not been able to warm to her. Again it's just me and different strokes for different folks.

Contrary to what it may seem like, no matter who I like or don't like I still like to watch a love story. I haven't see one yet and I am not speaking of edits. I've watched plenty edited love stories overshadowed by drama. I just don't see one with Matty and Laura. Again, that's just me and a minority opinion. All I've seen so far is an obvious F1 story. A really produced and scripted season with lead and F1 and it just leaves me non-invested.

So I will keep sleuthing till the end for F1 regardless of how much I think it's a done deal because that's what keeps me interested and discussing and seeing different points of view. So cheers to everyone for making the season much better imo wine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:59 pm

no wonder the singer was pissed off!!! we heard 1 sentence and few last words of his song!!! rofl rofl rofl

ahem.. never heard of this international singer.... just saying whoels - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:00 pm

mercieme wrote:

@Justme....@natik and I were just discussing that and she actually wanted me to post it here but glad someone else saw the same thing....I thought it was a rather cryptic post from Cobie...jmo.

It looks like there are three of us bestbud!
And thank you Cobi for the tip you "legend" giggling

Just don't forget the last voice over of the preview was always the F1/Elise IMO Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme