SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:20 pm

@SugarAndSpice Cool thanks so much for keeping track and explaining the changes to all of us betting newbies!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:40 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:no wonder the singer was pissed off!!! we heard 1 sentence and few last words of his song!!! rofl rofl rofl

ahem.. never heard of this international singer.... just saying Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698

@HEA.....James Blunt was popular at some point...he sang the song "you are beautiful"......not sure if you have heard it before but it was a hit a long time ago Smiley  

I never heard of it or even him. but I am very bad regarding singers. I was never a groupie of anybody even when i was a teen. I love a song and move on.

but i laughed when he said INTERNATIONAL... i am 100% if someone tell his name in Quebec CAN, nobody will know who he is.... same in France. I am almost certain.

Truth is i read this article when he made fun that they did not stop kissing when he was singing and it was awkward for him.... and when i saw the edit that we heard only few notes and words and it was VO all along, I had to laugh and pity him laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:00 am

natik wrote:
Storybook wrote:I am on my iPad and so I can't tag anyone. I want to say thank you to Natik for the excellent sleuthing and screen caps, true investigative genius Smiley and Bumbleguild, the pick up about Matty asking Laura if she is stubborn in their second SD is very interesting. It was also interesting none of the 4 women doing the activity picked this as a deal breaker for Matty. I try and put 2 and 2 together but they don't always make 4. But I wonder if Matty was telling us or someone, something??
I also wonder if we are still going to have the RC when Matty says 'I didn't see this coming' (as far as I know we haven't had it unless I missed it??). My wild theory, and yes it is wild, is Laura calls it quits as she can't handle the pressure Smiley

Thank you!

I am waiting for that RC too with Matty saying "I didn't see this coming". No idea if it means something but Laura liked an interesting comment recently.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 SYOu9nG4mtI

Oh my goodness. This has undertones of Peter from Rachel's season (US 'Ette)...he was F2 and liked so many comments on SM supporting him and slamming Bryan, the F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud :shocked!: hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:20 am

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:no wonder the singer was pissed off!!! we heard 1 sentence and few last words of his song!!! rofl rofl rofl

ahem.. never heard of this international singer.... just saying Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698

@HEA.....James Blunt was popular at some point...he sang the song "you are beautiful"......not sure if you have heard it before but it was a hit a long time ago Smiley  

I never heard of it or even him. but I am very bad regarding singers. I was never a groupie of anybody even when i was a teen. I love a song and move on.

but i laughed when he said INTERNATIONAL... i am 100% if someone tell his name in Quebec CAN, nobody will know who he is.... same in France. I am almost certain.

Truth is i read this article when he made fun that they did not stop kissing when he was singing and it was awkward for him.... and when i saw the edit that we heard only few notes and words and it was VO all along, I had to laugh and pity him laugh out loud

I'm in Canada and I know of him. "You're beautiful" was a massive hit. So yes, international. Google it and I bet you will recognize it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:51 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I'm in Canada and I know of him. "You're beautiful" was a massive hit. So yes, international. Google it and I bet you will recognize it.

He was big in Europe, maybe 12 years ago...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 am

I am officially so over this season. The obviousness for Laura has been ridiculous but despite the obvious I have failed to see any sort of love story anywhere with anyone. I was the biggest fan of Matty after The Bachelorette and was so eager to see him as lead thinking he would have more compassion for the women having been in the situation himself but both Elora and Flo deserved a better send off. It's like Matty went onto the red carpet, saw Laura and forgot about everyone else which is fine because you should always be sure of who you love but then don't go on a show where you consider your prospects with multiple women. Georgia didn't pick Matty but she showed him enough respect during the process as she did with all her guys. Sorry to say but the things that he said he wanted pre show is a load of crap (a family, to settle, to go on adventures with, someone who was kind and polite) Laura is not ready to settle and IMO is not kind and polite. She's more overbearing than anything. This season has turned out to be a massive fail with the producers shoving Laura down our throats. And to take Elise to F2 is not even believable IMO. She fits Matty on paper but she came into it way to late in the game to be considered seriously as a real threat. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:40 am

ssin0547 wrote:I am officially so over this season. The obviousness for Laura has been ridiculous but despite the obvious I have failed to see any sort of love story anywhere with anyone. I was the biggest fan of Matty after The Bachelorette and was so eager to see him as lead thinking he would have more compassion for the women having been in the situation himself but both Elora and Flo deserved a better send off. It's like Matty went onto the red carpet, saw Laura and forgot about everyone else which is fine because you should always be sure of who you love but then don't go on a show where you consider your prospects with multiple women. Georgia didn't pick Matty but she showed him enough respect during the process as she did with all her guys. Sorry to say but the things that he said he wanted pre show is a load of crap (a family, to settle, to go on adventures with, someone who was kind and polite) Laura is not ready to settle and IMO is not kind and polite. She's more overbearing than anything. This season has turned out to be a massive fail with the producers shoving Laura down our throats. And to take Elise to F2 is not even believable IMO. She fits Matty on paper but she came into it way to late in the game to be considered seriously as a real threat. All JMO.

I 1000% agree with this! Upset Upset Upset
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:46 am

I do think it was too late for Matty to chose Elise when she came it to the game because of his attraction to Laura. I do think though that if he would have continued dating both he would have seen through Laura and in the end have chosen Elise. I see another depth with Elise and I believe he really does like her alot. The problem is that Laura is really good looking and I dont think he can see past this attraction. In real life it would have been different because he could have acted on his attraction and maybe then he could have been past it later but on this show thats not possible so the attraction is only growing...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:51 am

ssin0547 wrote:I am officially so over this season. The obviousness for Laura has been ridiculous but despite the obvious I have failed to see any sort of love story anywhere with anyone. I was the biggest fan of Matty after The Bachelorette and was so eager to see him as lead thinking he would have more compassion for the women having been in the situation himself but both Elora and Flo deserved a better send off. It's like Matty went onto the red carpet, saw Laura and forgot about everyone else which is fine because you should always be sure of who you love but then don't go on a show where you consider your prospects with multiple women. Georgia didn't pick Matty but she showed him enough respect during the process as she did with all her guys. Sorry to say but the things that he said he wanted pre show is a load of crap (a family, to settle, to go on adventures with, someone who was kind and polite) Laura is not ready to settle and IMO is not kind and polite. She's more overbearing than anything. This season has turned out to be a massive fail with the producers shoving Laura down our throats. And to take Elise to F2 is not even believable IMO. She fits Matty on paper but she came into it way to late in the game to be considered seriously as a real threat. All JMO.

This sums it up for me too

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:06 am

Flo and Cobie are all at Laura's house right now (Flos ig story). So I'm sure it's believable that Cobie would refer to Laura as a legend as well
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:40 am

Laura will be F1. The Meet and Greet is usually a good indication of who the lead really likes. Matty was wowed by Laura when he first saw her. It was hers to lose all along. In that most recent photo, Matty has his hand on her butt, so that gives it away too. Elise will be fine. It don't even expect her to shed tears at the FRC and honestly I don't think she is that taken with Matty to begin with. I really don't think he is that great of a catch and she can do much better. I said it before and I'll say it again, Matty gives me "player" vibes. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:49 am

We haven't seen a love story because Matty and Laura is a lust story. Matty has really disappointed me this season. He seems so fake and I can't believe a word he says. I don't think I can bear to watch his interactions with the other girls next week and I am currently debating whether this is actually worse than Richie's season. They should of had Richie come back and talk about his failed relationship to teach Matty a lesson.
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme