SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Schnitty4lyf Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:24 am

Bobette wrote:
Schnitty4lyf wrote:@Bobette I really hope they do - no matter who he chooses, I want to see more of their love story!

TBH I'm still hoping for your crazy theory where the F2 rejects him before he gets a chance, and praying it's not an engagement/televised wedding!  

Oh yes, if you want crazy theories, I'm your girl!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 2498057887

Not a great track record though - during Georgia's season I had an elaborate "Zombie Courtney" theory where I was convinced he was going to make a return appearance in Singapore to try to win Georgia back, based on a SC of what turned out to be Osher on a boat.  

IMO Elise is too nice to dump him in Thailand but boy oh boy it would make for good viewing.

TPTB, if you're reading this I am available to spice up your tired and boring storylines - just give me a call.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 3806527698

Oh gosh, I LOVE IT. Georgia's season was pretty good, but that would have made it even better!! cantstopl

BOBETTE 4 BACHELOR WRITER 2018 LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:25 am

carraiger wrote:
Bobette wrote:I found the article.  What do we think THIS means?

“We see the emotional connection that fans already have with Matty J as an important ingredient for success, so there are clear signs of strength that should give brands increased confidence in being involved with the show,” says Sian Thomas, head of brand and content partnerships at media agency Initiative.

Innes promises to keep audiences surprised. “Rather than always ending and concluding where we have in the past, there are a few more open doors with the series that will keep people wanting more,’’ she says.

Source

maybe The Real Jewellery Makers of Rushcutters

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 3806527698 rotfl So funny! Good one @carraiger thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:27 am

I think he'll pick Elise she is the only one who didn't have a tattoo! giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:29 am

Someone yesterday said the real F1 is Toni May. Can I just point out the following and this was just a snippet of the date not all of it. I initially said yeah good for her but Flo on HYBPA has tipped me over. It is OTT and so suss to me. There must be a deal in this for them to be using shots like these. Mores the question why are DM quiet on this???

Source tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1916
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1917
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1918
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1914
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1915
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1910
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1920

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:32 am

ssin0547 wrote:I can't help but notice that Elise's pendant hat she wears post show is a match for Pendant 15 from Larsen jewlerry if you google image Elise and compare it with this link https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/necklaces-and-pendants

While I wait for TPTB to call and offer me a screenwriting job, here are pics of those pendants for comparison. Not quite a perfect match IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 PJyMidl

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 2nKUsih

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:34 am

I really don't like all Laura's rings. I'm obviously just old and unfashionable and not Bondi hipster enough, but they just look cheap and nasty. And where the f*** is he going to put the promise ring? There's not a finger to spare!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:40 am

@Sundy I was the one who said Toni May is the real winner. I understand camera angles but this is not that considering legit Toni May is being promoted and has been since the show began and Laura met Matty talking to him about her business.

I mean whatevs, they all are there for fame. It's just OTT promotion for a F1 during a season and makes me think, just like the scripted board (literally and figuratively) for Laura this season, that it's just part of whole scriptedness/fakeness I've seen all season long.

It's worse than the US shows imo and that's saying something since no F1 who has their own business ever self-promoted as much as Laura has that was F1 for the US shows, let alone starting that self-promotion on first episode while meeting the lead.

If this is how Laura has been during the show I expect if Laura is F1 that the self-promotion by her post-show will be like nothing I've ever seen before :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:44 am

Just come on to say Sportsbet does not know all! The favourite at $1.45 was Odette, and she was just voted out tonight. This may not mean anything in terms of Bach, but perhaps Sportsbet is not the oracle we thought it was. Unless they do some weird thing where she comes back in and then wins it?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:46 am

This should give everyone an idea that Sportsbet is just another clue for sleuthing and not the gold standard. Tonight on Au Survivor, Odette got voted out, despite having the best odds on sportsbet to date. I don't watch survivor, but happened to catch the elimination.
Bit of a disclaimer though: With survivor I think some contestants can come back (I think I've seen that before on the US one)? And here is Sportsbets take on that
253.2 Should a contestant be eliminated from a show, removed by producers or leave of their own accord, they will be settled as a loser. Should that same contestant be re-admitted at a later date, they will be treated as a new contestant and previous bets will not stand.
Source

ETA: @Dirty Street Pie There we go again! We have a knack for thinking the same laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:48 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just come on to say Sportsbet does not know all! The favourite at $1.45 was Odette, and she was just voted out tonight. This may not mean anything in terms of Bach, but perhaps Sportsbet is not the oracle we thought it was. Unless they do some weird thing where she comes back in and then wins it?

This is actually very good news for Elise fans. Last season's Survivor winner was the odds on favourite all season even though people watching didn't rate her. Very interesting.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:49 am

@SugarAndSpice It looks like the Sportsbet odds for Laura/Elise/Tara haven't shifted at all in a number of days, but I'm wondering do you know if there's been any shift in max bets?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:50 am

You know what they say about great minds @SugarAndSpice high five
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme