SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 am

laugh out loud Nah......SportsBet is the Oracle and knows all...just kidding laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 am

solaroo wrote:@SugarAndSpice  It looks like the Sportsbet odds for Laura/Elise/Tara haven't shifted at all in a number of days, but I'm wondering do you know if there's been any shift in max bets?

There has indeed been a shift in max bets Smiley

Currently:
Laura, odds $1.45, max bet $100, max loss $45
Elise, odds $3.75, max bet $73, max loss $200.75
Tara, odds $6.00, max bet $50, max loss $250

Source
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:54 am

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:I can't help but notice that Elise's pendant hat she wears post show is a match for Pendant 15 from Larsen jewlerry if you google image Elise and compare it with this link https://www.larsenjewellery.com.au/necklaces-and-pendants

While I wait for TPTB to call and offer me a screenwriting job, here are pics of those pendants for comparison.  Not quite a perfect match IMO.

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 PJyMidl

Source

RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 2nKUsih

Source

IA @Bobette that the necklaces are very similar but not a match. Pendant 15 is aquamarine which is the birthstone for March, didn't Elise celebrate her birthday early on in the mansion...was it in March? Though IMO Elise's necklace looks to be a slightly deeper blue (possibly blue topaz).

http://www.michaelhill.com.au/article-gift_guides/birthstone.html?fdid=article
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:54 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just come on to say Sportsbet does not know all! The favourite at $1.45 was Odette, and she was just voted out tonight. This may not mean anything in terms of Bach, but perhaps Sportsbet is not the oracle we thought it was. Unless they do some weird thing where she comes back in and then wins it?

Interesting! IMO we would need to check the max bets for each contestant to calculate how much money Sportsbet stood to lose, as that's the key indicator of who they think/know will win. E.g. Odette may have been $1.45 with a $300 max bet whereas someone else might be $4.00 with a $25 max bet, which would raise my suspicion. It's a tangled web. dizzy

ETA: Just went to check the current odds and betting has been suspended. Maybe they are panicking. RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:59 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just come on to say Sportsbet does not know all! The favourite at $1.45 was Odette, and she was just voted out tonight. This may not mean anything in terms of Bach, but perhaps Sportsbet is not the oracle we thought it was. Unless they do some weird thing where she comes back in and then wins it?

Interesting!  IMO we would need to check the max bets for each contestant to calculate how much money Sportsbet stood to lose, as that's the key indicator of who they think/know will win.  E.g. Odette may have been $1.45 with a $300 max bet whereas someone else might be $4.00 with a $25 max bet, which would raise my suspicion.  It's a tangled web.  dizzy

ETA: Just went to check the current odds and betting has been suspended.  Maybe they are panicking. RightReasons - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 3806527698

@bobette managed to have a look before she as eliminated, her max bet was the standard $50. I didn't get a chance to see all the others, but I saw a lot on $50 max bets. As per sportsbet's T&C's (posted above), Odette could still come back and win... if she comes back, she is a "new contestant", and all previous bets on her null and void. Of course Bachelor will be finished before that event could/might happen. But I will certainly be keeping my eye out for future Bach/Ette referencing!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy I was the one who said Toni May is the real winner. I understand camera angles but this is not that considering legit Toni May is being promoted and has been since the show began and Laura met Matty talking to him about her business.

I mean whatevs, they all are there for fame. It's just OTT promotion for a F1 during a season and makes me think, just like the scripted board (literally and figuratively) for Laura this season, that it's just part of whole scriptedness/fakeness I've seen all season long.

It's worse than the US shows imo and that's saying something since no F1 who has their own business ever self-promoted as much as Laura has that was F1 for the US shows, let alone starting that self-promotion on first episode while meeting the lead.

If this is how Laura has been during the show I expect if Laura is F1 that the self-promotion by her post-show will be like nothing I've ever seen before :shocked!:

I'm half expecting that her first promo video for Toni may will be that shot of her walking across the bridge the other night cantstopl

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachiegal Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 am

Humour me here. I am trying to cling on to the hope that Elise wins. Her Instagram photo today that had a comment about loving the jewels had an emoji with it. A light blue jewel. You could think that it was like the stone in the necklace she has been wearing since filming ended.

I also think that Elise has something Matty really wants. A close, loving family who do lots of outdoor activities together. We didn't get to meet Laura or Tara's dads (if they are still even in their lives) and from what I have read, Matty really wants the sort of life for his children that Elise had growing up.

OK. I now sound ridiculously invested in this and should back away slowly...

Bachiegal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am

Thread 3

Feel free to copy over any posts for further discussion (the easiest way is to highlight the post, copy, and paste it into the new thread. You can add [ quote] marks around the post and type in the username/author when inserting quote marks around a post you want to reply to)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+52
stoneleigh
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Richiebestbach
Missfi
Idlemess
Chi
Mommyof2
Ash
fabgirl
mercieme