SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna I was going to mention this as well! What's funny is that Jordan has previously questioned Cam's character in an interview and a lot of the panther's fans went after him for it and he didn't back down.

I read Cam's comments and was disappointed in them. Watching the video and the way he said it was worse. I would bet this will be a topic on Luke and Jordan's podcast on Friday. Can't wait to hear their take.
Yup I remember this too- the Cam fans going after him last year. He is a man who really stands by his convictions and isn't afraid of having a voice.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:59 pm

I can't even be disappointed because when Cam opens his mouth I don't expect intelligent things to come out. He is ... not bright (imo). I know Jordan hasn't tweeted anything himself but he's liked a lot of tweets related to this so I assume he feels pretty strongly about it. He'll probably discuss it on the next podcast.

Also it was announced today that Katie Nolan's now working for ESPN & I got SO excited at the possibility of her & Jordan working on something together in the future because that garbage time interview with her is really where my Jordan fandom started.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna I was going to mention this as well! What's funny is that Jordan has previously questioned Cam's character in an interview and a lot of the panther's fans went after him for it and he didn't back down.

I read Cam's comments and was disappointed in them. Watching the video and the way he said it was worse. I would bet this will be a topic on Luke and Jordan's podcast on Friday. Can't wait to hear their take.
Yup I remember this too- the Cam fans going after him last year. He is a man who really stands by his convictions and isn't afraid of having a voice.
It's crazy, I love sports...all about them and I live in NC but I can't stand Cam Newton. I went to see the playoffs last year between the Seahawks and Panthers in Charlotte and I had to promise to behave and act like a fan if anyone was going to sit with me as they were all Panther fans. They told me they weren't about getting beers thrown at the back of their heads when I start yelling obscenities at Newton!!! laugh out loud Jordon is spot on in his assessment, IMO!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:16 pm

@ReneeM I loved that interview! I'll never forget him talking about how he learned on their first group date that her real name was Joelle. He was like I had no idea laugh out loud now he seems to call her that 90% of the time. I also loved when she asked him if he went back to watch her on Ben's season to see her with another man and he was like "what do you mean?! I saw her with plenty of men for two months" laugh out loud

He just came off so polished, funny, and genuinely happy with the experience. That kind of kick started it for me too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:21 pm

I didn't understand the baddy hype until the Katie Garbage interview, like why are 60,000 chicks so obsessed with this dude? And then when I saw him unedited it suddenly alllll made oh so much sense asap laugh out loud But I can't lie, they (Baddy and Katie) had such chemistry via Skype that I don't need/want to see them reporting together live. I might have more jealousy issues on Jo's behalf than the girl herself laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:05 pm

FYI - it looks like Jordan and the crew will be in Auburn to call the Ole Miss at Auburn game at noon on Oct 7.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Ohh! This is a change from his night schedule. At least he'll be able to catch an earlier flight to get home if that's the case.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:47 pm

This info was confirmed by Cole Cubelic

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:13 am

Looks like Jordan is freezing in a nice restaurant in Auburn. He doesn’t look well though.
https://instagram.com/p/BZ5BMUKAklS/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:52 pm

SO cute. Looks like Jo is missing Baddy and is scrolling through her pics with him heartbeat She seems to do it all the time when he's traveling/they're apart. He's really, really loved Smiley

She posted this in June: https://instagram.com/p/BV8faR9Hw40/

And this today from the same day laugh out loud: https://instagram.com/p/BZ6qTvsnwdd/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Jordan's caption and Jojo's comment laugh out loud .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ7KvFjnODv/?taken-by=jrodgers11
Credit: @Jordan Rodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:11 pm

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd

Pic from today

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 50 DLfanoeUQAAQVD4
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214