SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by aviej Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:04 am

^And to think they are among the youngest out of the franchise couples and they act so maturely! I missed the part where Becca said she's only needy when it comes to Jordan. But I did hear her say she's less needy now. So may takeaway is that maybe in past relationships she was more needy but she has matured a bit and is less needy? I think that Jordan's schedule would help mature here in that regard as well, laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:35 am

I'm sure she's naturally matured some from 24 to 27, but I also think that a reason she was so ott needy before is that there wasn't that security and "sureness" in her previous relationships. So it sounds like she'd try to hold on really, really hard which likely caused the guy to pull away from the neediness/heat of her. With Baddy even if he's traveling a ton for work or they're bickering or whatever, she knows he'll always come back and they're forever.

However, I think she'll always need people around her and doesn't do great being alone, which is ok, but it would make moving to Nashville really, really hard for her and them imo. Now when he's away, she is always with her mom or aunt or Ben or Matt/Mal or Kathy, so she might miss him on weekends but it's not like she's really alone pretty much ever. Ehh they'll figure it out, guessing don't need me laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:06 pm

I don't think they'll move to Nashville any time soon. If they do, I think it is still a year or two away. Who knows, they might not ever do it considering Dallas is a great location to be at for Jordan in terms of traveling to work. JoJo obviously loves it and Jordan has mentioned that he loves it too now. I do think if they make that move to Nashville that JoJo would be okay. She loves it and Luke and Airelle are there. It's less than a hour plane ride away from Dallas.

I'm just glad that a year and a half later, they're saying if they ever move from Dallas that it would be to Nashville. They have no desire to live in LA and are barely out there as is. Smart couple IMO laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:15 pm

Heads up... Jordan will be in Nashville on Nov.18th calling Vandy’s final home game
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:48 pm

I don’t believe in them moving to Nashville, especially not for Jordan’s work. He would get an hour shorter flight time to most games, but so what?

She would have to give up her thriving business and the job she loves. To start over in a new city and get back to where she is now would take years. I don’t think he’d do that to her, not the guy who gladly flies back and forth over the continent to be with her for two days.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Jojo is a real estate developer and works for herself. I am sure she can still continue with her house flipping business in Nashville if they actually move. She said yesterday on the instalive that she has a lot of property that she rents. Maybe she has a property manager to handle that. Jojo loves Nashville. She said it in an interview. Maybe she is the one that wants to move? Who knows? They are very good at communicating so if they do decide to move, I am sure it was a mutual decision.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:17 pm

JoJo and Jordan were getting their hair done a couple of hours ago per her snap and they went to Soul Cycle this morning, but it looks like at some point in between she met up with Becca to film her podcast:

https://instagram.com/p/BbK-p0vhzhC/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Looks like the podcast Jo did Witt Becca is already up. Anyone want to be the sacrificial lamb and let us know how much Jo content there is?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:41 pm

@Alanna I haven't listened yet but I heard that she is there for the first 41 minutes. She leaves early for her hair appointment
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:44 pm

^ I listened while on the treadmill laugh out loud

Pretty boring to be honest laugh out loud one of the real housewives was on for an interview for a chunk of the time unfortunately. At the very beginning they were talking about how you feel at the start of a new relationship and JoJo said she did have those butterflies in the beginning with Jordan and she thinks that's important and she said she of course developed that deep love for him after the intial butterflies/lust.

That was pretty much it for the Jordan talk because that lady took up most of their time and JoJo eventually left for her hair appointment. I did laugh really hard when she and Becca brought up that weirdo that created the lesbian lovers account for them laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Thanks guys!! Sounds like I can safely skip it then. Cute comment about Jo developing deep love post butterflies Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:40 pm

JoJo asked peeps what they want to see on her SM and this is what Jordan said. 11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 70 Img_0110 He's too much  11 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17 - Page 70 3806527698 source: Jo's insta
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #17

+23
vernie113
Pirouette
Alanna
everly
Ash2214