SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's why I'm hoping V watches the new season of TB. What an eye opening experience it will be for her, IMO. It is the nature of the show but some have WAYYY too much fun with it during their time with F2. Maybe just maybe a teeny tiny bit of a different perspective of her love story.

I do wonder if they will have Nick there in opening scenes to chat with Arie.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

ad - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:44 am

mprssdbyu wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's why I'm hoping V watches the new season of TB. What an eye opening experience it will be for her, IMO. It is the nature of the show but some have WAYYY too much fun with it during their time with F2. Maybe just maybe a teeny tiny bit of a different perspective of her love story.

I think Sean Lowe will be there.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:47 am

notarose wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's why I'm hoping V watches the new season of TB. What an eye opening experience it will be for her, IMO. It is the nature of the show but some have WAYYY too much fun with it during their time with F2. Maybe just maybe a teeny tiny bit of a different perspective of her love story.

I think Sean Lowe will be there.
I am sure of that much but it's often more than one past lead. Maybe they feel only Sean will be what the Dr. ordered so to speak. Either way, I'm excited to see the show again. Another rare season, I'm invested in the lead on TB.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:27 am

notarose wrote:Caila's IG story
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SC of a vid where Caila scans the crowd.  Nick is basically blocking Andi from the convo with his body. Doesn't look like interest to me. By contrast, in Kelly's vid, Andi seeks out the camera on her own by leaning into Nick.

This reminds me of Nick's dad Chris talking about Nick gravitating to the big/bold personality type of both Andi and Kaitlyn and he questions Nick as to whether that is a positive.  IMO I think Chris thought it wasn't and I agree. Vanessa had some of their same behaviours despite being very different in other ways.

As to the body language in this pic, I recently listened to a podcast interview given by Jasmine Lorimer (BetteCA). She really likes Nick - specifically his "geeky akwardness".
She also said he often turned his body away from most of the girls because he wasn't interested. His season wasn't over yet and when she was asked which of the final 3 she thought would be best the match she said they were all too similiar to choose. Amazing answer IMO.  Jasmine reminds me a lot of Sharleen.

I could actually see Nick with Jasmine or someone like her. I liked her on her season. She seemed pretty laid back and not high maintenance to me. He would just have to move out of his "type" and give something different a try, which is probably what he needs to do. Like his dad said about his type, you haven't had a lot of success. Does she have a boyfriend? Smiley Only one problem...she's Canadian.  laugh out loud

jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:39 am

Just saw that Nick's business has closed shop.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 am

No surprise to me if so
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:56 am

happydays wrote:Just saw that Nick's business has closed shop.

What else has he got going on? Does anyone know? He's on his own, he must be making a living somehow. I wonder how long it will be before he goes back to a regular job? LA is expensive.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:04 am

He has his main business ventures with his business partners and investments. I've posted about it awhile ago in the fan thread but I don't think Nick will ever talk about those ventures especially since they aren't tied whatsoever to his ever being on this show. These are things I have known for a long time. Not guessing or speculating, but what I know. I can't post specifically about those things but will say it's why I never gave much thought to his other things that are known because they were never the main eggs in his basket from what I know
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:He has his main business ventures with his business partners and investments. I've posted about it awhile ago in the fan thread but I don't think Nick will ever talk about those ventures especially since they aren't tied whatsoever to his ever being on this show. These are things I have known for a long time. Not guessing or speculating, but what I know. I can't post specifically about those things but will say it's why I never gave much thought to his other things that are known because they were never the main eggs in his basket from what I know

So do you think he has a steady income coming in from these business ventures and investments?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:10 am

Wait, why are people claiming that Vanessa is texting Nick due to some insta stories that are circulating on the internet? Anything to back this up? I often see here how these assumptions become facts on almost every forum. 

As far as I can see, Vanessa hasn't done anything to suggest that she's in anyway contacting Nick after the break up or how she's throwing her wrath on him. What I do know, is, that his unfollow/follow stuff would be annoying, though. Jmo

I also think, that his failing business venture put a depressing damp on their relationship, having to close down something you've worked so hard for isn't fun or easy. Imo Nick is kind of downer kind of personality anyway  and added that additional downer, he might not have been fun to be around. He might be in a dump in his life, trying to figure out what to do, after ending his bach career and DWTS, what's next? The business failed, what will he do now? That's a little crisis situation many people closing their forties go through. Jmo

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 am

How come you can't post about it? Out of curiosity.

I saw a modelling shot in his tagged pictures and with GQ picture as well - maybe he is going back to modelling?

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:16 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Wait, why are people claiming that Vanessa is texting Nick due to some insta stories that are circulating on the internet? Anything to back this up? I often see here how these assumptions become facts on almost every forum. 

As far as I can see, Vanessa hasn't done anything to suggest that she's in anyway contacting Nick after the break up or how she's throwing her wrath on him. What I do know, is, that his unfollow/follow stuff would be annoying, though. Jmo

It's just people's desire (ngl mine included) to see andi and nick together that has hyped up this vid. There's nothing to it besides nick sitting next to Andi, him smiling (hasn't been seen for a while when he was with vanessa) and andi leaning to see the camera.

Imo people are projecting behind the scenes bachelor gossip about vanessa onto the situation now. No idea where else this idea of Vanessa being a jealous devil has come from.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+74
MiniDiva
Zaynab
sosleepy
ukglasgowkiiss
jen689